Rippling: the interface for everyone

Rippling: the interface for everyone

Madi Niesen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Modules Used

• Payroll
  • Benefits
  • Time & Attendance
  • Learning Management

Overall Satisfaction with Rippling

This company was the first I'd been at that used a system like Rippling and honestly, it streamlined things far more than I could have anticipated. Our company does so many different things that it can be extremely difficult to coordinate all aspects (I do not envy our accounting department). Rippling helps streamline time-keeping and time-off requests make sure the correct people get in touch for every scenario and keeps every app the company uses in one place. It's also VERY easy to use. I have full confidence that people at any and every level of technological prowess would be able to easily get their bearings quite quickly. I also love that if there are any learning and compliance things to complete, Rippling puts them right on your dashboard and emails you so that you know to look for them. Overall, definitely the best interface I've been a part of.
  • Ease of use
  • Integrated software
  • Customisable features
  • Well-organised dashboard
  • The need for us to constantly re-authenticate our login criteria in the middle of the work day is very annoying. I understand security is important, but it would make much more sense to have us authenticate at the beginning of the work day and log us out at night so it doesn't disrupt our days.
  • Having a bit more similarity between the desktop and mobile app would help people less tech-focused be able to use both more easily.
  • Rippling is able to organize objectives (both personal and overall business) in one place.
Rippling seems to have more features overall than Paylocity. They do have similar functionality, but Rippling is fAR easier to navigate than Paylocity. I don't have as much experience with Paylocity from more than a clock in/clock out and selecting medical coverage perspective. However, the navigability of Rippling is extremely evident when compared with Paylocity.
I have only needed it one time and the issue got resolved within the work day. There isn't much else to say about it, but from what I've witnessed of it, it was very quick and succinct.

Do you think Rippling delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Rippling's feature set?

Did Rippling live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Rippling go as expected?

Would you buy Rippling again?

VERY easy-to-navigate interface, both in desktop and mobile versions. I'm someone that's fairly tech-competent, but I've worked with systems that confused even me at times, and I've never felt that way with Rippling. Anything I've ever looked for I've been able to find very quickly and easily. Updates do happen frequently to the mobile app, which might be why it stays so useable, but it can be annoying to constantly be prompted to update every few days.
For all timekeeping needs, it's perfect. Very easy to use both on the employee side and seems easy to use from the manager side as well. The learning center is especially helpful for new hires that have a lot of things to complete anyways as it puts it all in one place. The medical interface and selector are really helpful because it lays out all of the important points so that you can make an informed decision. From how I've used it, I don't really see a situation where it's not been what I needed it to be. I'm on the production side of things, so I use it mainly for HR and payroll functions.

Rippling Feature Ratings

Employee demographic data
Employment history
Job profiles and administration
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
Organizational charting
Organization and location management
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
Pay calculation
Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
Benefit plan administration
Direct deposit files
Salary revision and increment management
Reimbursement management
Approval workflow
Balance details
Annual carry-forward and encashment
View and generate pay and benefit information
Update personal information
View job history
View company policy documentation
Employee recognition
Tracking of all physical assets
Report builder
Pre-built reports
Ability to combine HR data with external data
Performance plans