Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct was initially used within our Accounting team, however over the last couple of months we have been able to expand our user licenses to more than one department. In doing so, this has eased the burden of workload from my team and has allowed visiblity of our ledger and detail within to other parties, creating less work for my team.
- Intacct has a number of valuable resources including Intacct Collaborate, Intacct Community and the Intacct Learning Center.
- Your Company has the ability to purchase an option for a sandbox environment, which is a "test" environment using your live data. The sandbox can be updated 4 times a year without additional cost with your most current company file data.
- Intacct allows a user to create customized reporting. Within our own Company, the manner in which items on the Income Statement and Balance Sheets appear are not ordered in the same fashion as some of the financial reporting as provided by Intacct. However, you are able to create completely customized reporting including formats for something that is more consistent with the formats of the reports we used before.
- Sage Intacct has an extensive set of permissions that can be catered for all users.
- Sage Intacct is constantly enhancing their product(s). I enjoy attending the conferences, they is a wide variety of product focuses/classes to attend.
- Although the reporting is great, it is far more sophisticated than what I was used to. Grasping the reporting can take a lot of time, but once I got it, I got it.
- Implementation was stressful, but any conversion of a GL is. However, knowing what I do now, I would have set up some dimensions a little different than what I did and definately hired a third party to assist.
- Some of the training videos and help center information on newer products within Sage Intacct do not have enough detailed information to be helpful. Understanding the basics is easy, but diving deeper into the product there are not always enough training materials at the initial release.
- Other departments within our Company, although they don't use the product, can see the benefits of its implementation and capabilities through the scheduled reporting.
- Intacct has reduced the time it takes my team to enter daily transaction volume while at the same time increasing the amount of detail we are able to include with each transaction.
- I have just started using SIBP and I am very excited to see where this product is going. We have been able to create a budget without Excel this year.
Currently, our company does not use the AR or order management function. However, we are starting to research the capabilities of the AP automation.
It was stressful to implement however we did not use the recommendation of hirng a third party vendor to assist. However, configuration on my own is very helpful to me now as I am much more confident in adding additional modules and fuctions within Sage.
Do you think Sage Intacct delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sage Intacct's feature set?
Did Sage Intacct live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sage Intacct go as expected?
Would you buy Sage Intacct again?
Sage Intacct is recommended by the AICPA which was a large plus for my CFO. We had overgrown QB much earlier than when we decided to move to Sage, the reporting capabilities was a big selling point for us, as well as it was cloud based.
Sage Intacct is well suited for any growing company, with a lot of transaction and detail volume. The importing functions of the software are great and they reduce the time needed and increase efficiency within my team. Sage is constantly enhancing and updating their product which allows you to constantly improve your processes within your role, team and company.
Sage Intacct Feature Ratings
COVID-19 Updates & Changes
We implemented Ramp with Sage Intacct about a year ago, it was seamless and has saved my Accounting team so much time in attaching receipts and providing management visability.
Aside from the natural disruptions transitioning from work to home, we would not have been successful through Covid without Sage Intacct. While working from home, we were with a click of a button to be able to provide reporting to our upper management and continue operations as normal as we good. Purple Wave had a large volume and revenue boom throughout Covid, which was unexpected. Having Sage Intacct allowed us to keep up with our volume and maintain visbility of our financial status.
Using Sage Intacct
We use the multi-entity modules with numerous employees, some working in all entities, while some only have access to certain ones. Additionally, with our core entity, we have a home grown invoicing system so we don't use the A/R function. However, with our other entities and newer sources of revenue, we use the A/R function. The customizations on a per entity level really allow users within Sage Intacct to be able to dive into only the areas they need visibility to.
As I have expanded my team throughout the years I find it imperative that each of them take the essential courses in the Learning Center. It was difficult for me to be the "master" of training and so therefore the Learning Center allows my employees to become more specialized in their roles and teach me new enhancements within their role.
- Importing high volume transaction detail
- Increasing management visibility through automated scheduled reporting
- Increasing automation in our day to day functions
- Creating extensive, customized reporting using account groups
- Implementing SIP with Sage Intacct for a more streamlined budget process
- Being able to evolve my team, myself and my Company through Sage Intacct's benefits of growth.
- AP automation
- AR automation
- More customized reporting
- API integrations with our internal invoicing system
Sage Intacct is continuously evolving and increasing it's functionalities. I am excited to attend conferences to learn what is in the roadmap for future releases. Additionally, using Sage Intacct allows me grow as a professional, I am really enjoy the knowledge that I have within the product to be able to share my experiences.
Sage Intacct Training
- Online Training
At the time that I took my online training it was only a live environment at a set time and day that you registered for. Now, there is on demand training that allows the user to follow at their time and pace, which is much more convenient.
Sage Intacct Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
We have not, not really sure why, possibly maybe to learn the program first and to utilize the basic support first.
Yes - Sage Intacct support works quickly and keeps me updated along the way.
Sage Intacct support has always kept us in the loop of their progress and been attentive to our requests.
We have had great experience with your support services.
Sage Intacct Reliability
There is so much that we have yet to learn with and about Sage Intacct, I am excited for the future.
There has only been one occurrence where Sage Intacct was not available to me, however I had already been working a number of hours trying to get a project completed. It honestly allowed me to step back and take a much needed break.
As fas as integration is concerned I don't feel this slows Sage Intacct down at all. However, sometimes I do feel it takes some larger reports more time to load due to all the detail. As well as, I "move very fast" in my motions so sometimes I double click on fuctions too quickly and the system seems to think that I have a duplicate request.