SalesLoft exceeds expectationshttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-engagement-sepsSalesLoftUnspecified8.52311012019-09-27T18:54:50.965Z
September 27, 2019
SalesLoft exceeds expectations
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with SalesLoft
SalesLoft is being used primarily as a prospecting tool across the entire sales and marketing organizations. It's used as a systematic way to identify new business, with real-time feedback.
- Email tracking. When successful, SalesLoft confirms if emails are read, links clicked, and if replied to.
- Systematic Cadences. SalesLoft provides a system for outreach via email, phone calls and other activities (such as LinkedIn) that schedule and remind users when to reach out and it does a great job of measuring the results.
- SalesLoft integrates extremely well with other resources such as Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and Discovery.Org.
- When formatting emails, at times the interface is challenging to use when creating emails with HTML.
- To my knowledge, there is not a way to combine duplicate contacts, nor add multiple email address ( ie. primary, secondary).
- I would like the ability to create "customized" fields when importing contacts.
- Able to identify "best practices" for prospecting.
- Ability to track and measure rep productivity.
- Ability to share successful campaigns and cadences, therefore increasing the number of qualified leads.
I have not used this feature, however I believe my manager uses it for call coaching.
For the most part, it's very intuitive and the integration features work extremely well. However, in one instance, the integration didn't work properly and the corrective action was convoluted and somewhat confusing.