Overall Satisfaction with SalesLoft
It is being used across the Inside Sales & Regional Sales Division. It makes keeping track of a huge number of leads/prospects/accounts seamless. It drives efficiency and promotes productivity. It is a brilliant organisational and sales tool. It must save me multiple hours of work everyday. Keeping on top of this many leads with such grace and care wouldn't be possible without it.
- Email templating.
- Cadence flexibility and adaptability.
- Huge time saver.
- I'd love to be able to attach a cadence to a previous non-cadence action.
- Improved sales rep productivity.
- Increased the number of leads one sales rep can effectively manage.
- Improved the quality of customer journeys.
- Solved the problem of quiet leads getting neglected.
I am not the admin for my company but do know that our admin raves about SalesLoft support and that they are readily on hand.
Do you think Salesloft delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesloft's feature set?
Did Salesloft live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesloft go as expected?
Would you buy Salesloft again?
Lot of use cases, streamlines my entire sales work flow allows for great lead management with a vast quantity of leads, far more than I would be able to manage with out it. SalesLoft actually helps drive all of my sales admin tasks and give me complete confidence no lead will get lost in the matrix. The tool is flexible supports great sales integrations such as Vidyard and LinkedIn, it is the hub of my daily workflow.