Overall Satisfaction with ScreenConnect
We have less than 50 employees, two locations and our IT team consists of two employees. Our secondary location does not have any IT on site but ScreenConnect has made it very easy for us to quickly provide long distance (and local) support any user may require, without requiring any input on their end. It also allows us to do any unattended remote work or install any required updates on a per user basis. Other solutions provided limited access to troubleshooting, where ScreenConnect allowed us to fully troubleshoot any software-related issues.
- Installation is extremely easy. Create a client for each user, deploy them into each machine, and you have a full list of every managed device you have set up. Configuration is straightforward. Updating the main client, as well as each managed device, is as easy as clicking a few buttons.
- Plenty of customization and configuration that allows you to organize your managed devices however way you like. Very useful when working with multiple locations, different types of users, etc.
- Instant access to the devices, without any delay in controls.
- No limitation to User Account Control settings imposed by other remote software, allowing our IT team to provide support to standard account users without requiring local access.
- While the ability to configure your managed devices is extensive, the user interface could be a little easier. Many of the configurations are enabled by setting conditions.
- Display of multi-screen setups can be quirky.
- Annotation functionalities are only partially functional at this time.
- Efficiency gain in access to non-local (and remote) users.
- Increased efficiency of troubleshooting by not requiring user input.
- Overall software cost fits our needs based on the usage and size of the company.
ScreenConnect provides a level of customization, ease of access and installation that other software do not provide. It also proved to be a faster and easier solution, while using less resources than other alternatives. ScreenConnect is also more cost efficient than other solutions, as it not only provides a way to remote into managed devices, but also allows you to create support instances on the fly, as well as create meeting sessions similar to solutions like GoToMeeting. When comparing all other alternatives, no one offered as many features at the same price point.
When configured properly, ScreenConnect can be used by companies of any sizes, as well as to provide support for other companies and clients. While other remote desktop solutions out there are specifically tailored to a type of support (e.g., LogMeIn Rescue), ScreenConnect can be used both for providing in-house support as well as providing support for outside clients. The huge benefit to ScreenConnect is that it can be also used as an alternative to GoToMeeting, allowing meetings to be set up easily.