Dependable Servicehttps://www.trustradius.com/voipMiCloud Connect (formerly ShoreTel)Unspecified7.71051012014-01-11T19:14:38.130Z
January 11, 2014
Score 10 out of 101
- Voicemail features - your voicemail also comes to you via email so you can forward it to a co-worker that might need the message.
- Remote office connection - it has allowed me to work remotely. I can communicate with my co-workers as if they in the office right next to me.
- Conferences - I easily start a conference with my co-workers without having to set up a conference bridge. This makes the collaboration project easier.
- Work wirelessly - The phone needs to be plugged in / hardlined all the time. You cannot move it around; so flexibility around your workspace is limited.
- Call quality - Occasionally, the call quality will decline, but I think it is due to my poor Internet connection at home. You can restart the call, and the problem is usually solved. This only occurs about 1% of the time.
- More client touches. I can easily connect with clients and join conference calls without complicated bridges.
- I feel like I am connected to my co-workers even thought I'm working remotely. I feel as if I'm in an office with them.
I am very satisfied with my service. It is dependable and gives me the flexibility I need in my work load.
ShoreTel Sky is a great solution. It is reliable, easy to use, and the voicemails via email is a great feature that lets me efficiently deliver messages to my colleagues. Though I would highly recommend ShoreTel Sky, I would let a colleague be aware that the phone always be hardlined.