Overall Satisfaction with SignNow
I have been using this tool for personal purposes, and I was one of the promoters to implement it in our organization. Being a global firm, we have offices and workers all across the globe; our customers are also located in many different countries and cities. SignNow permits us to sign documents while on the road and from or to any location. The corporate license permits us to have a vault of signed documents and distribute them properly. We have different accounts for individuals and departments across the whole organization. The problem of physically signing, scanning, and distributing documents via courier has been reduced almost to zero.
- Sell and leasing contracts are signed and returned digitally to and from any location. In my case, I am in charge of all Latin American countries, and our contracts include periodical renewals that are signed digitally.
- Due to a high volume of inventory change, we do many amendments. These are signed digitally and accepted by all our customers.
- Having a vault of signed documents, we have any necessary document available for immediate review.
- SignNow is available for laptops, online, and for mobile phones and tablets. This means that we have all information on hands at any time.
- The possibility to have corporate licenses helps to reduce licensing costs.
- I even have access to documents in other countries/ languages with historical record
- SignNow also send an email when all signatures are complete, indicating all details about the operation. This record will arrive to all persons involved
- Validation certificate for digital signature is included. This document is being accepted by all countries I have been involved in Latin America and the Caribbean
- A schedule for maturity and due contracts would be useful. Even if any administration software is in charge of that.
- A document classification by type could be great. Personal, corporate agreements, distribution agreements, etc.
- The possibility to have customers/users and documents file with different schedule classifications, and the possibility to be prompted when one of the pre-established documents is not available. For example, all contracts of type 1, must have document schedule A, B and C included and signed.
- A more complete activity report for supervisors.
- Historical reports for every year
- Positive. Providing documents to be signed and having them back in the shortest time is key for our organization. It is difficult to measure, but any important contract is at risk until it's signed. Not having it instantly may represent potential legal and financial issues. The ROI, in this case, is immensely positive.
- Positive. Sometimes a customer needs goods urgently. The possibility to immediately sign also give us the possibility for immediate delivery and still be legally protected.
- A negative factor is the possibility to have (or not) documents properly signed without supervision.
- Positive. Proper and timely managed documentation contributes to the good image of my business.
- More operations can be done at the same time. Any documents can be shared at the same time with different people/locations where physical handling would be a nightmare
Well, here is a good tip. I have been using SignNow for more than 6 years and I haven't any necessity to contact customer support
I understand that any application could be difficult to handle by people with less technical skills, but I can attest that this application is extremely friendly, with run-down menus and easy to follow graphical layouts
Do you think SignNow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SignNow's feature set?
Did SignNow live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SignNow go as expected?
Would you buy SignNow again?
This application is well suited for any firm or individual with plenty of legal documents to be signed/co-signed across large geographical areas. When time is gold, even different locations inside the same city could be a problem if you need immediate approval. If you are a supervisor and you have several employees using the software, besides saving additional costs, you have the possibility to supervise proper document handling. When not in a rush, and in low quantities, you still can go the old way of signing/scanning and re-sending documents without paying for any further software.
- DocuSign and Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign)
User-friendly. SignNow also has an affordable cost for individuals and small businesses while still including a top performance. Only one license works across many different platforms, and it's recognized and accepted across many countries.