Overall Satisfaction with SignNow
We use SignNow across our sales team, in an effort to streamline the contractor client on-boarding process. We opened up a second account for our sister company, again, in an effort to streamline the on-boarding of partners. We find it quite helpful, and more reasonably priced than the mainstream alternatives out there.
- Integrations - We use Zapier to connect SignNow with a few apps.
- Ease of use - Once set up, it is pretty straightforward to use.
- Modern website UI and redesign.
- Not the easiest to search signed contracts for specific contracts, on a per file template basis.
- Does not allow to send from more than one email. I have a few different email addresses, so I need a new account for each.
- Does not upload document properly. Will change the layout of an uploaded doc, and spread what was on a single page to two pages... Hard to match from the Word template and what what it will look like on upload.
- Makes it easier for sales reps to close deals (plus).
- Making it easier to sign, by just submitting their signature, certainly makes it easier to onboard.
- Downside is it cannot be signed from a mobile without an app, which is definitely an inhibitor.
Do you think SignNow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SignNow's feature set?
Did SignNow live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SignNow go as expected?
Would you buy SignNow again?
For a small organization like us, who is looking for a basic and inexpensive option, SignNow does the job. Not too fancy, but I tried a few of the other options out there, and they are either overpriced, or harder to use than SignNow. SignNow has a good bang for your buck, but assume that some of the larger players have more functionality. Could be wrong through! Either way, solid option.
Not really sure. Have not really used SignNow support. I usually end up asking the folks at Zapier, as they have consistent and solid quality customer service, and most issues I run in to are regarding integrations from SignNow to other services. Never really had an issue with SignNow itself.
Have stuck with SignNow over the last few years for the price and covering of basic functionality. Does what it needs to do on a daily basis. DocuSign is super pricey (they charge on a cost per send model, which baffles me). SignNow is unlimited. HelloSign was also a good cheap option, but SignNow ended up being better for us.