Voice calls, video calls, messaging, screen sharing—everything you could ask for!https://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingSkypeUnspecified7.917621012018-12-14T16:38:53.853Z
December 14, 2018
Voice calls, video calls, messaging, screen sharing—everything you could ask for!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Skype
We use Skype for chatting, calling, and face to face communication with our developers team that is located in a different city. It also helps us to communicate with our colleagues when they travel for business; we are able to easily connect with them using Skype.
- When we a colleague travels for business, we are able to easily connect with them using Skype.
- It provides a fast, efficient and powerful messaging platform.
- The ability to communicate with a large group of people through video conferencing.
- With their Windows and phone program, it feels like they favor looks over performance. The way it looks is very nice, but it runs horribly even on newer hardware, It still gets the job done but it could get it done even quicker if the program runs smoother.
- When a Skype meeting has many attendees, the voice & video quality of the meeting decreases because of the many disruptions created by the users.
- It makes it really easy to communicate with a large group of people through video conferencing.
- It is reasonably cheap for all the features it offers
- It also provides an instant messaging service which is great for collaboration with your colleagues.
Skype is perfect for overseas calls or video chat whether it's for a business call with your colleagues or just a personal call with friends and family. Skype gets the job done, but if you're looking for a program to use with client meetings and such I'm sure there are better choices out there.