So Satisfied with SoGo!
December 15, 2020
So Satisfied with SoGo!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SoGoSurvey
STCU uses the SoGoSurvey tool for employee pulse surveys, exit surveys, talent acquisition surveys, new hire surveys, leader/manager feedback surveys and more. We were specifically looking for an easy to use, easy to interact with survey option to gather feedback from our employees. Initially, we were searching for something to create pulse surveys in follow up to the larger engagement survey we did earlier last year. Since implementing SoGo, we have found several more ways to utilize the tool. We have data at our fingertips that is engaging and easy to digest. Being able to export into multiple file types, including a PowerPoint saves me so much time!
- Easy to use - easy to create surveys, send to participants and review the results
- The library of ready to use templates is so helpful!
- The large variety of question types helps to keep the survey interesting for the participant.
- The "smart" question logic is amazing. I love having a follow up question appear depending on how the participant answers a previous question.
- I don't have any feedback at this time.
- We are more efficient. Instead of manual work, we can use this survey tool to do the heavy lifting, allowing for staff to focus on other tasks.
- The "send later" feature ensure surveys are sent out without needing a manual reminder.
- Offering pulse surveys has given us a great way to get a temperature check from employees.
We ultimately went with SoGoSurvey because of its user friendly functionality, robust reporting with customizable graphs and charts, including the word cloud feature and the template library. I also found that the other products we considered were so much more robust than we needed. Other products were really intended to be used as complete performance management solutions, offering pulse surveys, full engagement surveys, etc. At the time, we were simply looking for something with a smaller scope that didn't have a giant price tag. While SoGoSurvey offers similar products, I didn't feel pressured to purchase something much larger/wider in scope than what we needed at the time. I felt like SoGoSurvey would meet the current need as a pulse survey vendor but offer more, if it satisficed business need in the future.
Do you think SoGoSurvey delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SoGoSurvey's feature set?
Did SoGoSurvey live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SoGoSurvey go as expected?
Would you buy SoGoSurvey again?
This system is very user friendly. Most functionality/processes are done using a wizard which is really helpful. SoGo also has a great help feature that you can search if you are stumped. Almost all of the help topics have a short video clip to guide you through the process.
I've been very pleased with the support I have received from SoGo. The help menu is robust and answers most of my questions. In addition to that, my account representative checks in to offer assistance. SoGo also offers webinars to share best practices related to employee surveys, polls and customer experience surveys.
I have been very happy with this survey tool. If you aren't sure where to start, the survey templates provide a really helpful starting point, depending on the reason for your survey. I have found this tool works well for both short surveys, 6 to 8 questions and longer surveys of 15 or more questions. Introducing this survey tool has helped create efficiencies for our onboarding process and the exit process with employees.