GREAT product that offers the perfect way to remote access for a great price.
Updated February 15, 2022

GREAT product that offers the perfect way to remote access for a great price.

Denise Hodge | TrustRadius Reviewer

Modules Used

• Remote Access
  • Remote Desktop

Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise

I am the director of administration/finance for our US non-profit as well as our Honduran non-profit. I live in Honduras but need to be able to access the computer in the US as well. I am the only person that uses it. It makes working remotely from Honduras possible and easy.
  • ease of use
  • outstanding features that make sharing info from my Honduran computer to the US computer so easy
  • always works.....never have technical issues!
  • any features that were missing have since been added!
  • Because I am able to dial in remotely, we did not have to hire a bookkeeper to take care of Quickbooks. This has saved our ministry a lot of money that can be used for other things.
  • It allows me to travel and dial in from anywhere to keep the book of the ministry up to date.
It's very easy to get support, but honestly, I rarely need help. It is super user-friendly and doesn't have technical issues.
The security features seem very robust. We have complete confidence in the product.
Overall, I could not be more pleased. It was very easy to learn to navigate. It is very user-friendly. It was a quick process to get it all up and running. I walked someone through the process on the other end. They had zero experience but were able to follow my instructions pretty easily.
Yes - We replaced TeamViewer. Team Viewer was expensive. Customer support was horrible. I purchased some functions by mistake and they would not correct it for me and argued and fought with me. They would not turn off the auto-renew function, and I eventually had to get my bank involved. It was a very ugly experience.

Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?

Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?

Would you buy Splashtop again?

Anytime you need remote access to another computer, it is amazing. I work alone, so it's just me but I can see where it would be super helpful if you were trying to help someone else. You could log into their computer and do what you needed to do AND they could watch you and learn if that was the goal.

Using Splashtop Enterprise

1 - Anyone with basic computer knowledge can utilize Splashtop and be more productive and effective.
  • saves us having to hire an additional person
  • allows quick access for timely reporting and answering of questions.
  • It allows me to work from a Third World Country and still get the work that needs to be done in the US complete.
  • It makes combining the US and Honduran books easy and fast
Couldn't imagine life without it.