Sprout Social Review: "Solid for Agency Use"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified7.92621012013-10-24T14:55:34.711Z
- I especially liked Sprout Social's ability to organize your followers into categories, such as Twitter users who aren't very active. This allows a brand to weed out inactive users.
- Sprout Social's reports are basic, especially when compared to reports from Simply Measured. But they lay out solid information in a very attractive package, and the data is exportable and customizable.
- Scheduling posts across mulitple networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+) is simple, and the "Publishing" tab gives a nice outline of all your scheduled posts.
- You can easily view your "history" with another Twitter user, not just a a recent conversation.
- Reports are basic, and social networks like Instagram and YouTube are not included. If in-depth reporting is a need, you'll want to look elsewhere.
In an agency setting, I'd be very likely to renew. But if you're only managing a single brand, then depending on your brand's size there are likely better options.