Simple and Efficient
Updated July 19, 2023
Simple and Efficient
Junior Ops Manager
Nice GlobalConsumer Services, 201-500 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
I currently use Talkdesk to monitor agents. This includes their daily activities from the time they log in until their shift has ended. I also utilize the reports to get an idea of the overall performance of individuals and also the team in its entirety. Our QA and supervisors use the tool for call evaluations to get an idea of how our agents are performing on their contacts, which also aids in coaching sessions.
- It provides a detailed breakdown of the an agents' performance via the reports provided.
- If your agents work from home, you will find the agent report very helpful, as it provides the agents' pickup rate, which lets you know if agents are missing calls. This can be as a result of connection issues or them just not answering a call.
- It records each call received or made by agent, giving you the ability to listen and download that audio.
- You are able to do remote monitoring by listening in on a call if you think it is necessary without the agent knowing.
- I would love the ability to customize the customer survey. Currently, I have a word count limit.
- It would be nice if the reports came with a date stamp based on the range selected. If I pull multiple reports at the same time, it can be confusing, as it has no subject heading for date.
- It would also be nice if the duration field for some reports was in minutes instead of seconds.
- For the services that we use, I am pleased with the positive impact on the business.
- I have been able to review call patterns with agents and get them coached accordingly.
- It would be nice if, for contact centers, the full Q&A session was added, but what we currently use is great.
Talkdesk has upgraded itself, but depending on your bandwidth, you may find that you will have some issues. This is especially relevant to persons who work from home. I use to be able to see survey scores with my access, but unfortunately, Talkdesk removed it from the Call Report and unless we upgraded we were not able to see it.
Honestly, it had to do with cost. Talkdesk offers a very great product at a very competitive price. While the other products had several things, Talkdesk gives you the ability to use what the business needs at the time instead of giving everything at once at a higher price. In some cases, you probably don't use it all anyway, so why pay for what you aren't using.
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
Would you buy Talkdesk again?
Currently, my company handles inbound calls and has proven to be very useful. We also do callbacks and it has also been great for this purpose. I believe once you are a contact center, Talkdesk will be a great asset. It works as a communication medium and as an evaluation medium. Very great tool.
Talkdesk Feature Ratings
Interactive voice response
CRM software integration