Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
Talkdesk is being used primarily by our customer-facing departments like onboarding, sales, and coaching. We offer e-learning to business owners and would-be business owners in over 100 countries. We mainly use Talkdesk to make the initial contact and book follow-up calls to discuss our member's progress. We benefit from the voicemail feature in the early stages since some members don't always pick up and end up calling us back.
- Auto-fill and auto-correct for numbers that might have been mislabeled by customers.
- Simple to switch between our three numbers when calling different countries.
- Crisp and clear call quality.
- Matching numbers with customer's data and profile.
- Difficulty knowing which countries we are not allowed to dial out to. Perhaps a list or note when selecting a country that can't be called.
- I use the auto-correct to call the Caribbean, but then have to delete the first three digits manually to be able to dial out.
- I'm not sure how to have access to both the desktop and mobile versions without the toggle switcher. At times I am away from my laptop and need to make a call using the mobile feature.
- Quick response time to our customers after they initially purchase our programs.
- Ongoing sales improvement from reviewing our recordings.
- Increased retention since people can contact us. This is great for online products.
- Increased sales revenue from call scripting and improving our processes.
It can be difficult to enter the numbers correctly across countries. Auto-fill might switch the U.S. to the Caribbean but keep the first three digits in the number preventing you from dialing out. I'm not permitted to dial out to some countries, but I have no way of knowing until I place the call.
I feel that both have improved greatly since I first used Talkdesk three years ago. My team used to struggle to keep calls connected and with the sound quality before. The system was a bit fussy and went down often. Now, things run smoothly and much better which has allowed us to greatly utilize the service and improve our business.
I have never worked with support directly, but my manager has been able to quickly access help whenever she needs something. I do remember we were struggling to get our calls in on time and needed a quick solution to access on the go. My manager contacted support and was able to figure out the mobile features which allowed all of us to get to our calls from our phones. That helped a lot!
- Zoom, Slack and Intercom
I use all of these daily and Talkdesk is our go-to for calls and customer follow-up. We have had a good experience that continues to get better so there's no need to fix what isn't broken. At the end of the day, our customers want to get ahold of us in many different ways depending on their preferred methods of communication. We need to keep all of our channels open and Talkdesk is our best solution for speaking directly to our customers.
I would highly recommend Talkdesk for anyone who makes calls and has multiple locations to call. I think it's well suited for plenty of businesses that need to manage call logs, contact lists, and customer contact or follow-up. The only time I can't use it is when I'm not permitted to dial out to a certain country, in which case, I then have to use Zoom.