Why I am sticking with TeamViewer
Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer
TeamViewer is used across the company. Our support team uses it to solve and troubleshoot IT issues through screen sharing and remote control. I use TeamViewer to connect to my office computer while out of the office. At our company, we also use other TeamViewer capabilities/functionalities to promote efficiency at work. We use it as a tool for collaboration, file sharing, project management, web conferencing and meeting.
- It’s easy to use and set up.
- Allows remote access from any location to any client computer.
- Supported across different operating systems.
- Bandwidth consumption is high.
- Subscription model works fine but it could add more value to us if we could still have a permanent option.
- It sometimes hangs up and becomes difficult to navigate on phones.
- Positive: Remote access saves time and money.
- Positive: Increases efficiency. Before, it took hours before we got to the site. We could get there tired and maybe not deliver and come back the following day. Now we can consult with our team and offer a solid solution.
- Negative: Because of some versions being not compatible with others, we have faced problems and had to upgrade or do new installations.