Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer
TeamViewer is used by the whole organization to address small and large issues with both Mac and Windows computers. This has become increasingly valuable because we have a growing number of employees working from home. We work with users and are able to solve most problems by using TeamViewer to remote into user computer.
- Remote connect to users computer.
- File transfers to remote computer.
- Managing computers within the environment.
- We have had difficulty verbally communicating with users over TeamViewer. We have implemented a 3rd party communication tool in order to solve the issue.
- TeamViewer does not always keep the assigned policies.
- Needs a better way to automatically connect to users on LAN.
- TeamViewer is more user friendly. We spend less time trying to help users initiate the remote control.
- Remoting into user computers has decreased the amount of time spent on solving smaller issues.
Do you think TeamViewer delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TeamViewer's feature set?
Did TeamViewer live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TeamViewer go as expected?
Would you buy TeamViewer again?
We have been able to install TeamViewer host on all our users computer, associate the computer with a TeamViewer group, and assign a TeamViewer policy without having to physically be at the user's desk.
We have multiple departments in our office building from HR to a health department. We use TeamViewer to connect to all of the various departments.
TeamViewer provides a way to remote connect to a user's computer. This helps when you are in a larger building and a user has a small problem that can be taken care of more quickly by remoting into the user's computer then walking to the users computer. With more employees going to remote work, the ability to help people that are not physically in the building using TeamViewer is very valuable.