Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer
We use TeamViewer across our business/company as we are a worldwide orgainsation - so it's used department wide. I really like how we use the software as a file sharing and document sharing tool and provides opportunities for our organisation worldwide online meetings. But it has many more possibilities as it does very complex works. We like the fact that its security features are robust and supply sufficient protection to our business network system. In our meetings it provides an end-to-end secure connection and our meetings and chats can be recorded for referencing back to.
- It is convenient and easy to use.
- It can be used to organize the list of computers by location, name, or any other status that you require.
- TeamViewer makes it easier for me to pass files easily to other computers.
- You can only connect with one user at a time.
- It is unable to function without internet access.
- It is slow when it comes to transferring the large file.
- Improvements to the user interface.
- Augmented reality and the hassle-free connection is best in TeamViewer.
- The simple login and secure connection is the great thing for all of us.
We directly choose TeamViewer after looking at the pros and cons of other similar software and TeamViewer won hands down. Primarily because it is an out-of-the-box solution that does not require complicated or confusing configuration - as we do not have a company IT team. It is also easy to understand and use, even for novice users, which many of us are. Finally, its great advantage is that it is free for non-commercial use.
Do you think TeamViewer delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TeamViewer's feature set?
Did TeamViewer live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TeamViewer go as expected?
Would you buy TeamViewer again?
Personally myself and I know this also applies to my colleagues worldwide - thanks to TeamViewer, we save a ton of time by working from home rather than waiting in long lines on public transportation. I am extremely grateful for TeamViewer, as it has saved us time in setting up new colleagues in our business, to opening business with new clients. Our time is important and using TeamViewer has helped us be so much better time and process efficient.
To be honest - security issues especially IT ones are not my forte, but we do use a contractor for our IT support and when we looked at other similar software he advised us that TeamViewer would meet all of our security needs. So I am sorry that I cannot talk about how we have taken advantage of these security features.
- Superb and most efficient with remote control and access.
- Cross platform software with access for desktop and mobile.
- Reliable to organise and hold online meetings.
- Efficient with file transfer and sharing.
- Faster access of documents remotely while at office.
- Connect to multiple devices remotely.
- When screen sharing, the other user's speed is significant, and the link may often crash due to low performance, necessitating a new connection application.
- Setting it up is not an easy task and it depends a lot on the quality of the Internet connection to provide the best remote access.
- Simple installation.