Good for cash-strapped startups. Need a big-kid system eventually, though.
October 30, 2018

Good for cash-strapped startups. Need a big-kid system eventually, though.

Score 6 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with UberConference

We were primarily using UberConference for our sales team and client success, but other members had accounts as well. It allowed us a cost-effective way to host screen shares on conference calls with a modern UI.
  • The interface is pretty decent.
  • One thing I like most is that no additional downloads are required for the person on the other end in order to view the screenshare. I've used other products like GoToMeeting where this wasn't the case
  • Very cost effective -- you can get most of the features using a free account.
  • Some people think it's cheesy, but I really like their default on-hold music...it's a guy singing a song accompanied by guitar and it's a funny parody of him being on hold.
  • The main reason we left UberConference for Zoom was we had issues with it not working WAY too frequently. There would be many times where the phone line or screen share wasn't working (or both). I'm pretty certain the problem was on their end because when I'd have meetings with other people that used UberConference they could complain about the same thing.
  • Not as robust feature-wise as Zoom or some of the other products out there.
  • It allowed us an easy way quickly get something up and running that was pretty cost-effective to host demo calls and for client success to hold kickoff calls.
Slack, Pardot, HubSpot, HubSpot CRM, Zenefits, Gusto, Evernote, LastPass, Wrike, iMovie, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Lightning Dialer, Zoom, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Wistia, Loom, Zapier
I would recommend UberConference to a startup that's strapped for cash and needs an easy solution to host screen shares and one-on-one demos.

UberConference Feature Ratings

Hosted PBX
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
User templates