Overall Satisfaction with VWO
We use VWO to track conversion funnels and perform A/B testings mainly. We use it across departments but mainly most of the VWO's features are being used by the eCommerce team. They use it to track performance, conversion and so on, whereas the product design team uses mainly the A/B testing functionality to perform tests using the inbuilt editor to make small design or text changes. It helps us decide which idea leads to more conversion and which one doesn't work.
- A/B Testing. The tool is very advanced and the editor allows you to make live changes to the existing website
- Heatmaps. We love to see where people click the most and which CTAs trigger the most conversion
- Funnels and Goals. You get clear details of what steps people take to reach the end goal
- The recordings feature. It's practically useless. You have so many videos to go through to actually identify what is happening that it's a waste of time.
- It helps us convert more people by helping us make the right decision for our target audience.
- I don't think there is a negative impact