Reviews (1-1 of 1)
HiConversion is primarily used by our marketing department, but the analytics component of the platform also helps inform our buying and finance departments. We use the platform to optimize the look and functionality of our ecommerce site. We want to be able to test designs and ideas against each other so we can truly see what our customers prefer and what will result in higher conversions.
- Allow us to do A/B and multivariate testing of various treatments on our website. We can see how individual changes perform and how they perform in conjunction with other tests on the site.
- Provide data to see where in the sales funnel there is room for improvement and how tiny incremental changes at each stage can have a dramatic affect on our total sales.
- Using their years of experience and knowledge of industry best practices, they help come up with both UX and UI suggestions for us to test for our specific site, audience and use cases.
- We have had some issues with delays in the loading of treatments on our site which has made certain tests hard to accomplish or trust. This likely has a lot to do with our website speed, but has proved to be a challenge for us regardless.
- Our team would have benefited from more hands on / in person training in the beginning, to allow us to better leverage all their tools. They have offered training but I believe we are still only scratching the surface.
Read Evelina Grines's full review
I really think any ecommerce website would benefit from HiConversion. All websites can use optimization, but I am not sure how you'd establish the ROI on a site that is not trying to drive conversions / sales. I think as marketers we often believe we know what our customers want or what we think will work for them, but HiConversion allows us to really get to the bottom of what helps and what hurts us in a quantifiable way. We have done campaigns on our product page, our shopping cart and our homepage and each one has resulted in a significant lift in conversions.
HiConversion Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is HiConversion?
HiConversion is an eCommerce intelligence platform that helps merchants own the digital shopping experience to maximize growth.
The way people shop online is radically
different than it was even 5 years ago. As a result, all eCommerce brands must
now think of themselves as digital experiences, with mobile becoming
increasingly the preferred way of buying online. This shift in consumer
behavior has put eCommerce teams on watch: a one-size-fits-all user experience
is no longer a viable strategy.
HiConversion equips eCommerce teams with Insights, Tools, and a Community to become the most successful they can be. HiConversion is designed to lead merchants towards creating winning digital experiences, connecting them to business goals, and maximizing growth.
Based in Florida, HiConversion was founded in 2006 and boasts customers from all over the world.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Community Edition||Sponsored Trial||Per website|
|Enterprise||Custom Quote||Based on revenue and traffic volume|
HiConversion Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
HiConversion Technical Details