Webex & Simplicity
April 19, 2022
Webex & Simplicity
Video & Voice Engineer II
Spectrum CommunicationsTelecommunications, 10,001+ employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Webex App
We use the Webex product to communicate between peers and execs; share content and hold meetings. As far as my scope of use with the program, I am to set up meetings to make sure that users can seamlessly use it for whatever their purposes are. As well as set up devices and different workspaces in the admin control hub for WebEx.
- Allows chat and video messaging with anyone in company directory
- Enables users to share content (PowerPoints, Video, & Audio) in a relatively seamless fashion
- A calendar of all your meetings to be placed in one area
- Allows one to hold Q&A's and other various polling options
- A pop out chat feature. Better for the presenter to monitor questions and what not.
- The ability to use your mobile phone services
- NOTHING ELSE
When comparing other chat infrastructure programs like Webex. I haven't really met or used one that compares to what the current WebEx program does now. Though there are many programs like it I haven't experienced a better
Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?
Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?
Would you buy Webex App again?
It is perfect! The perfect program to use to communicate with anyone in the company. All you need to know is that person's name. There really hasn't been a scenario where I haven't found the program useful. If anything I am steadily finding new things that I can do with the program. Inside and outside of the program with different apps and features that are included.
Webex App Feature Ratings
Visual planning tools
Integrates with Outlook
Advanced security features