Webex Meetings: A Pleasant and Positive Alternative for Meetings!
Shauna Stermer | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2019

Webex Meetings: A Pleasant and Positive Alternative for Meetings!

Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings

Webex Meetings is currently used by some team managers when meeting with other employees within my company. It addresses certain issues within the company as an alternative to Skype Business and Adobe Connect. The platform is more user-friendly and presents a positive interaction, in my opinion with other colleagues. To my knowledge, not everyone uses Webex Meetings, only some.
  • Joining is extremely easy when meeting with others.
  • The layout is peaceful and presents attendees with gentle colors instead of harsh backgrounds.
  • Allows other users to see who is present and how they have joined a meeting.
  • Webex could use some help by allowing more information to be seen by Attendees.
  • Although the colors are pleasant, options for more interactions with the host would be appreciated.
  • I have had difficulty when trying to attend Webex Meetings using my personal PC behind a VPN. This was a cause for me to be only able to dial in and not see the meeting. I tried all the suggestions given to me on screen and even after downloading necessary plugins, etc., I was still unable to join. I am not sure if this was an issue with my companies remote dongle or Webex itself. It simply would not launch and just sat there spinning.
  • I believe this has had a positive impact on business objectives. Sometimes, attendees who use other software may want to get away from that environment and enter the pleasant environment f Webex. In my opinion, it can have nothing but a positive impact on the business if it projects a sense of peace and overall positivity when meeting. This is especially important to agents who are in a particular virtual room for eight hours a day. Moving to the calm color scheme of Webex only makes the experience that much better and results in better agents, in my opinion.
  • The ability for managers to meet quickly when addressing issues also has to have a positive impact on business objectives as well as the infrastructure as items are able to be addressed quickly and immediately without "building" a room to accommodate.
  • The only negative impact that I can foresee would be that we may have issues with those who are unfamiliar with Webex in general. We use particular software to meet on a daily basis, and I do not believe many agents are trained in using Webex Meetings or its interactive capabilities.
I like the functionality and the fact that the interface is not overly-aggressive. It allows agents to step away from the other software and have a more pleasant experience when meeting with team managers. The color scheme is just right, simplicity at its core, and other attributes, make the Webex Meeting an all in all positive experience.
This would have been a ten (10) if I had not faced so many problems getting in to see the meeting on my personal. I am still unsure if this as due to a lockdown via my company or what. I am not sure what exactly happened, but after downloading the necessary files and relaunching, it simply would not launch even though I tried everything.

Do you think Cisco Webex Meetings delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Cisco Webex Meetings's feature set?

Did Cisco Webex Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Cisco Webex Meetings go as expected?

Would you buy Cisco Webex Meetings again?

Team Managers need to meet with small groups, this presents a prime example of when this software is wonderful. I have seen the number of attendees from four (4) to many more, making this software a great alternative to other programs. Where it is less appropriate: I would suggest not going behind a VPN as I mentioned earlier. This software may just not be ready to be integrated.

Webex Meetings Feature Ratings