Overall Satisfaction with Workplace by Facebook
We use Workplace by Facebook as a central company messaging tool and project management space where we can post quick updates on projects, create group chats to keep updated on project status, and check-in with each other. We have multiple groups to separate clients and other work and the search function and notification settings help us keep on track.
- Messaging tool is great for quick check-ins each day or getting a hold of someone quickly in a remote work setting
- Groups make it easy to separate clients and projects to keep work organized
- RSS feed connectivity so we can read up on new articles posted by websites we follow
- Can be glitchy at times, with notifications not working or delayed
- It's more of a status update place, can't easily work on projects within Workplace
- A little too much like Facebook, would be nice to have more project management features
- Workplace Chat gives us an easy way to stay connected in a remote work setting
- The groups are great for separating the different projects we are working on
- We like to have fun so the GIFs are always welcome and we post a lot of them!
- We are able to deliver projects faster by communicating via Workplace
- Workplace is a communication tool for our company, so there's no real ROI involved with it but it's had a positive impact on our business
- We are able to stay more organized and keep on track with our projects with consistent updates
Workplace is so much better than Slack. It is a far less overwhelming way to message employees and provide input and status updates on projects. I feel like Slack is just a never-ending message board and it's all over the place, but with Workplace's familiar interface to Facebook it feels natural. There's messaging if you need it, and separate groups for organizing projects.
Do you think Workplace from Meta delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Workplace from Meta's feature set?
Did Workplace from Meta live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Workplace from Meta go as expected?
Would you buy Workplace from Meta again?
Workplace is a great fit for smaller companies like 1-15 employees because it won't get overwhelming if it's your main communication channel. It's great for remote work so you can message someone if you need something or quickly post a status update, comment on project work, tag people if they need to do something, etc. If you need project management software, this wouldn't be a great fit because it would be tough to keep track of everything in its posted as comments without due dates, assigning, timing, etc.