Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Workplace from Meta, and make your voice heard!
Enhanced Admin & Support
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $4 per month per user
Workplace is a business communication tool from Meta that helps teams stay connected in a simple and secure way. With familiar features like Live Video and Groups, users can share information, engage your employees, build culture and connect people anywhere, anytime. It is designed so the user doesn't need to be an IT genius to use it, and so that anyone can pick it up and get started straight away.
Workplace integrates with tools like Office 365, Google Workspace and ServiceNow, or the user can build custom integrations to connect any other tools relied upon. The vendor states that security and privacy are at the heart of Workplace - user data belongs to the user, and it is kept separate from Facebook.
Workplace boasts over 7M users worldwide.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese|
- Draft posting for other individuals
- Streaming from Zoom
- Draft For
- Knowledge Library
- live streams
- draft for - we use it for leadership communication
- mark as important feature
- analytics for campaigns and other data in admin panel
- top contributors by groups (by the way, it would be great to add filter by time to find more top contributors, right now there is only data for the last 28 days and you cannot find top contributors for the other time. We would like to thank our top contributors for what they do - e.g. top contributor of the year, the person who left biggest number of comments/reactions - we could even launch Workplace Awards internally with such data :) )
- Livestreaming capabilities
- Safety Center
- People Sets
- Group Membership Automation
- Video live with question/answer
- Create publication or content
- Communication type "social media"
- Keep the whole team connected with different formats, video, messages, etc.
- Allows access from different devices
- Wide range of available layouts
- No need to install additional software or plug-ins
- Multiple hosts available
- Workplace Chat gives us an easy way to stay connected in a remote work setting
- The groups are great for separating the different projects we are working on
- We like to have fun so the GIFs are always welcome and we post a lot of them!
- Workplace Chat
- Workplace Live
- It's easy to use
- The combination of the Facebook features like: Newsfeed, photo/videos Sharing and groups chat.
- The live streaming of the office events
- File Sharing
- Groups Feature
- Great Mobile Application which helps to use it on the go