A good and reliable provider but has room to improve to be competitive in 2019https://www.trustradius.com/live-chatZendesk Chat (formerly Zopim)Unspecified8.1331012019-04-30T15:55:39.568Z
Updated June 12, 2019
A good and reliable provider but has room to improve to be competitive in 2019
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zendesk Chat (formerly Zopim)
Zendesk Chat is used by our Call Center for both Sales and Support. Our Call Center operates 24/7 and serves chats from several websites. A couple of months ago we connected the "Message Zendesk" to our Facebook pages. So we serve those messages also in Zendesk. Sales provide service for potential clients, leads them through the way to convert into paid orders. Support provides service for existing clients.
- Can be used at several websites simultaneously in multiple chat windows with different settings.
- Proactive chat option.
- A possibility to create and format a big amount of diverse canned responses.
- A possibility to setup hotkeys for the most commonly used templates.
- Customer message preview.
- Website visitors manual invites.
- Chat variables in chat messages. The operator needs to send the client a link to the "Contact Us page" on the web site.
- Increased clients' satisfaction level.
- Decreased the average handling time for typical support issue, due to diverse canned responses.
- Increased the conversion rate for website visitors/potential clients due to proactive invites.
Zendesk is one of the most expensive providers on the market, but also the most functional one. We have 6 business facts. Based on them we composed 17 needs (functions) from the chat provider. Zendesk was one of the leaders in the overall evaluation, while it was cheaper than the Bold360 for example. There are only 3 functions that it lacks: Chat variables in chat messages, customer message preview, and website visitor's manual invites.
Zendesk Chat is well suited if: you have multiple web sites with different types of visitors and concerns, you have a complex product and product's life cycle, you are optimizing call center time and resources, you are increasing and tracking sales in chat, you measure and monitor call center KPIs, and you have multiple communication channels with clients. Zendesk Chat is less appropriate if it is your only sales channel or your website is very stylish/new/hi-tech.