Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
I was introduced to Zoho through the CRM tool and am now a Zoho One subscriber and love it. I have been able to manage several different clients databases in CRM with relative ease and have added and subtracted different users along the way. I have used many other CRM tools throughout my career and find this one the most intuitive and easiest to learn. I sell exhibits & sponsorships for my clients and am able to manage each project separately and appreciate how seamlessly I can communicate with prospects & clients using the tool. Nothing falls through the cracks with Zoho CRM.
- Prioritizing sales opportunities.
- Setting up follow up reminders.
- Reporting tools are plentiful and extremely helpful.
- Loading & accessing documents to share with clients is very straightforward.
- I struggle with how to use the dashboard. Not sure how to best set that up. I tend to just use the home screen instead.
- I need more information on how to tie campaigns in with CRM. I see that they show up in the tool, but not sure what to do from there with them.
- I use CRM for revenue generation for my client's events. Without it, I would not be able to maximize their profitability for their events.
- CRM also gives me a way to share my activities with my clients so they have transparency into their business.
Having worked with Salesforce in the past, I find Zoho CRM to be much more intuitive and straightforward to learn and use.
Salesforce, ACT, and a couple of different custom-built tools over the years.
Do you think Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho CRM again?
I firmly believe that for the cost of Zoho CRM, there is nothing that comes close to it on the market that has similar features and ease of use. When you tie it in with a Zoho One subscription it is really a no-brainer.
Zoho CRM Feature Ratings
Zoho CRM Support
I have always received very prompt and thorough responses from Zoho on any questions I have asked of the support group.