Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Social
Zoho Social is great! It has seriously helped me streamline my social media presence and continue growing not only my following but revenue as well. I'm able to schedule and view all my posts in one place making it so much easier. I have seen current profiles increase and brand new profiles absolutely take off. I'm able to show my management exact numbers and results of our media presence and I'm also able to show them what is working best where and why it's working best. I absolutely love this software and will be purchasing the full version. I won't ever run another company without it.
- It tracks the reports very well. It gives me a precise layout for my management to overview monthly or weekly.
- The post scheduling is great and the fact that you show the limitations of each media on one post (number of words for Twitter, only showing thumbnails on LinkedIn).
- Linking other media was really easy as well.
- I need more things under Google+.
- Add more users to the basic plan.
- Include tips during initial use.
- Increased investment from outside sources
- Increased account building
- Increased revenue
This is the only other similar product I've used. To be honest I don't have a lot to say other than zoho is far better. Using Zoho CRM in conjunction with zoho social is much more effective than using Hootsuite for anything. I'm able to establish a link connecting my internet traffic directly to my revenue production. That's something Hootsuite cannot do. Zoho is also much more economical.
When I was starting my first company Zoho made it incredibly easy to establish our media presence. It allowed us to release all media at the same time with precisely scheduled information on each one. This created an even flow of traffic on all media and allowed us to reach several untapped demographics within our industry. Zoho is for sure a far better software than Hootsuite could ever hope to be.