Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Social
Zoho Social is being used to manage my social media needs. I am a one person operation so I like to automate as much of my business as possible. Zoho Social allows me to gather my photo and video assets and schedule them to post at regular intervals to keep engagement high.
- Easy post scheduling.
- Works across all major platforms.
- Allows the user to set it and forget it.
- I wanted to use the ability to have Zoho queue the posts, but I wanted to choose the start time of the first post for a few days in the future and I did not find an easy way to set that.
- I wish there were a box with a cheat sheet of the sizes that each social media platform allows for it's video and pictures in the dialogue box for posting so I can be sure to choose appropriate content.
- I do think it's a bit expensive, especially for my needs, but I like the ease of use. I will continue to do what I can to get this service discounted until I can no longer afford it.
- I have had an overall increase in followers on all platforms.
- I can see the impact each post has on my engagement stats.
- This allows me to tailor each post for maximum engagement.
I think the features that I have used in both Hootsuite and Zoho Social functions similarly. I truly selected Zoho because of a good introductory period. I have been able to fully explore the product and honestly it takes more than 10 days of working on your social media accounts to really begin to engage your audience. Zoho gave me the flexibility to do this.
Do you think Zoho Social delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho Social's feature set?
Did Zoho Social live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho Social go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho Social again?
The product is easy to use and has an intuitive interface, however, I had mentioned there are some issues with scheduling vs using the queue and I wish they integrated with each other better, meaning, I wish I could schedule posts manually and then choose to add posts to the queue in the future so I can start my social media engagement myself, guiding engagement and then allow the queue to take over. Now it seems like if I add it to the queue, it's the next immediate spot, I'd like to specify when to start.
I have not needed to get support on this product and I am not sure I will ever need it at this point. I did get a very helpful phone call from someone at Zoho Social who offered me a discount on the full year of the professional version of this product. I was unable to decide which level I needed at the time, so I didn't do it, but perhaps I will.
Zoho Social is good for scheduling and managing posts across multiple platforms with automation and analytics. This allows me to monitor interactions and have a real time idea of how many followers I am gaining and the level of interaction each post has. From there I can tailor my content to get more engagements. That's all I need right now.
Zoho Social Feature Ratings
Using Zoho Social
1 - For my business, it's about crafting a narrative of what the day to day of the clothing business looks like. I like to post pics and videos that show garments from their conception to the finished product to give the customer an idea of the care that goes into creating my custom designs.
- Posting pics on social media.
- Engaging customers.
- Promoting new products.
- Letting customers know about new events and content.
- I can guide a story and build anticipation.
- Using the scheduler, I can make sure the content comes out the same time every day.
- With that in mind, if I have a photo set that has 5 pictures, I can release one each day through the week and build a story.
- I can have multiple stories being developed simultaneously!
- I am hoping that the data from Zoho Social can be used to tailor social media posts for maximum engagement.
- Maximum engagement means the possibility of finding more customers.
- In order to find new customers, I will me making special content that is strictly entertainment to gain a bigger audience.
I am enjoying using Zoho Social and I look forward to really unwrapping what it has to offer. I need to be able to essentially offload all my social media posting and work so that I can do the actual work of sewing clothes, which is what my business actually does. This way, I can spend a few weeks making different types of content while also sewing clothes and post the content in a way that builds a story for my business and is entertaining.
Evaluating Zoho Social and Competitors
Zoho Social had the most comprehensive trial periods allowing the user to use all featured for 10 days, with the option to extend those 10 days by doing something as simple as posting that I love Zoho Social on my social media accounts. That allowed me to really dig into the features it offered and really try the product before committing to buy.
Until I really dug in and tried Zoho Social, I was unaware of the powerful features it offered and I am thankful for the extended trial period to have that opportunity. However, now that I know I enjoy some of the additional features, it sparks my curiosity as to what the competitors are doing. So, with that in mind, if I could do it all again, I might try more competitors products and check out their features, but now that I'm here on Zoho Social, everything is set up and I don't want to leave.