<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.9 out of 100
Based on 80 reviews and ratings
- ClearSlide is rated higher in 3 areas: Likelihood to Recommend, Performance, Support Rating
- Uberflip is rated higher in 5 areas: Likelihood to Renew, Usability, Availability, Online Training, Implementation Rating
Likelihood to Recommend
Clearslide makes it easy to share files with anyone via a single link. It simplifies the process of document sharing in the new "work from home" age we have now and allows multiple parties to view the same document, either simultaneously or separately. It is less appropriate for sensitive information, as the link can easily be shared between parties or forwarded on, so there is no gatekeeping.
Director in SalesMarketing & Advertising Company, 51-200 employees
The Uberflip platform is great for building a website that is targeted more at content marketing versus an eCommerce site. We use them both hand-in-hand. Driving traffic from one site to the other with very specific goals in mind for each of our site experiences. The tagging functionality on Uberflip is robust and extremely helpful when it comes to back-end reporting. We have been heavily using CTA forms to drive form fills and conversions, all feeding into our CRM system and contributing to our overall lead scoring initiatives.
- Analytics: for sales, especially when selling virtually, it can be difficult to know if your customers are engaged with the presentation. Clearslide will give you reports that indicate how long customers were viewing what you were presenting, if/when you lost them, and at what place in your presentation you lost them. It can also show you how long potential customers spent reviewing follow-up materials you've sent them.
- Screenshare: the screenshare functionality, when using Google Chrome, is very seamless, and the customer can take over the screenshare without needing any downloads or plug-ins.
- Presenting: It's quite easy to present material with Clearslide, and to move between materials that you are presenting.
- Sales Enablement - We can now have Sales pick and choose what content they want to send out to Clients/Prospects while having all of the data tracked on the back-end
- Content Management - We can host all of our PDF content in Uberflip so it is easy to pull individually or into sales/marketing use cases
- Client Relations - Our CSM and the entire Uberflip team has been incredibly helpful in getting us off the ground and helping us figure out how Uberflip fits in exactly with our use cases.
- Call quality with CS has always been an issue in my two (2) years of experience with the platform. CS upgraded their phone provider in winter 2018, but the call quality has only been marginally improved from my perspective. Also, with the switch to a new phone provider, users are required to use a new conference line, access number, and a leader pin. The leader pin is new and adds an extra step to setting up a conference line, which seems unnecessary.
- Content curation is probably my biggest issue with CS. With previous experience in a sales enablement company, I've seen how content can be curated to map to the seller's specific stage in a deal cycle, which is what most companies want. CS does not have this functionality from my perspective, and if it does, then overall curation capabilities are weak. Rather than curating content to match a seller's current point in a sales process, CS relies on surfacing content that is most popular or recently added. There is a search feature, which works well if you know what the collateral is called, but it is not scanning the content of documents to find what is most relevant. I equate the content feature of CS to a search that you would do in your computer's "Download" folder or even in Dropbox. If your company is smaller and only needs to surface a few pieces of collateral, then CS will work fine. If your organization is larger with large amounts of specific collateral, then I would look elsewhere.
- The CS plugins for Outlook, Gmail, or your web browser are great ideas but executed poorly. The integrations have caused a lot of headaches for colleagues and me since their release. They have caused our email to close unexpectedly, content to not be linked properly, or emails to not be tracked. The idea for these integrations was to reduce the amount of time a seller has to jump between windows, which is awesome, but the integrations are full of glitches. One of the biggest glitches I've seen is how CS, Grammarly, and Outlook all work together. CS is always the component of those three that causes everything to freeze or crash. In short, the integrations are a great idea but executed poorly at this time.
- Reporting — the current system is slow, and the filters and presets are primitive.
- Development Support — once your hub is built, the support lead time increases tremendously.
- Communication — a few months ago, there was some sizable downtime and the issues were never formally addressed by our account manager or leadership.
Employee in MarketingFinancial Services Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
ClearSlide Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
$49.95 per month
Uberflip Editions & Modules
- Contact Us
Additional Pricing DetailsFor more information, please contact us at https://www.uberflip.com/contact/
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 29 answers
ClearSlide is embedded in our culture and in our organization. The sales and marketing teams use ClearSlide on a daily basis to share information and presentations as well as communicate "what is working." Our leadership uses the analytics to provide improved feedback and coaching regarding bottlenecks our representatives are experiencing.
Director in SalesE-Learning Company, 10,001+ employees
Based on 10 answers
This serves all of our content marketing needs, but our sales team does need a more robust sales enablement solution. It's hard to have the engagement/usage data for different kinds of content in disparate systems. But I've looked for years and been unable to find a one-size-fits-all solution to solve all marketing and sales enablement use cases.
Based on 5 answers
Its easy to use from a presenter's perspective. Its web based so anyone who can navigate Facebook can open a live pitch or shared file. This makes it easy to give live demos, share files, and share screens with out downloading any software or installing java patches
Based on 8 answers
For me this has been very easy to use. Once we got the basics down it was easily repeatable and if we did end up having questions our point of contact was very helpful and fast in getting our questions answered. If it was above their capabilities they brought in a support professional who really made it easy for us to learn and replicate their steps.
Reliability and Availability
Based on 8 answers
It wasn't 100% but it was better than our experience with GoToMeeting.
Vice-President in SalesInternet Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 4 answers
Based on 14 answers
I was mostly involved in the implementation process and syncing ClearSlide with Salesforce, and I would say the support was mostly average. It took a few times to get everything scheduled, and a lot of the process was left up to me. I was reading through the documents that they supplied. It wasn't complicated, but more direct support would have been appreciated.
Based on 13 answers
The support and the team at Uberflip is THE BEST!!! They are seriously so great. They got to know me on a personal level and really cared about getting my Hub set up the way I wanted and they want my Hub to be successful. They even took a few of us out to dinner when they were in my area for a marketing event. They are always there to help me and only a quick email or phone call away
Based on 2 answers
Based on 1 answer
It wasn't exactly training but there was a step by step check list of things in a project the Uberflip team shared with me. There were links to helpful articles on it that walked me through how to set things up
Based on 6 answers
Based on 3 answers
The implementation team was with us every step of the way, helping us map what needed to be done, providing examples of other customers and being as hands-on as we needed
ClearSlide stacks up to be as good as any of the aforementioned tools. We selected Clearslide because of its ease of use and implementation. It did not take our team too long to get acclimated with how ClearSlide works and how they would be using it, allowing them to generate more meetings and more revenue.
We looked at 6 different categories of these products. Below I outline how Uberflip stacked up against the other products.
- Look N Feel: The Uberflip platform and front end hub look n feel scored higher than either of the other products. They had more template options, better customization options and the platform has an easy user face.
- Functionality: Uberflip compared nice with the rest of the products on features but also included thins like AI recommendations and Bombora integration.
- Ease-of-Use: Uberflip scored high in ease-of-use for analytics, building hubs, streams and individual items.
- Integrations: Uberflip does integrate with Marketo and SDFC but does not with emails such as Outreach and Gmail
- Metrics: Uberflip had a robust amount of Analytics capabilities that was a huge plus for our organization
- Timeline: Uberlflip had the longest timeline of the 3 products. This was the category that Uberflip scored lowest on.
- Cost: Uberflip was also the product with the highest cost. We felt he cost was worth the Functionality we got
Manager in MarketingSecurity & Investigations Company, 201-500 employees
Based on 1 answer
This product ROCKS!!!! ClearSlide shortened my sales cycle by over 50% by enabling to jump right into a LIVE demo on an initial client call so I don't have to waste time scheduling a demo at later date. People are busy and finding a time to schedule a call can take days or weeks
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Return on Investment
- Has helped us close more deals because of the easy "on the fly" screen share
- Also, you get a notification when people view your information so having that, I have followed up shortly after and closed the deal
- Helps my team with all external presentations
- Marketing is able to produce and publish content much faster, allowing us to share it faster with prospects and customers.
- Private streams accessible only through a link has allowed us to create specific target for our largest accounts, making them feel appreciated and driving additional revenue.
- Our appearance in search results has gone done, partly due to the subdomain and partly because of our lack of optimization, but Uberflip is working with us to fix this and has been super helpful as we work on it.