<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.2 out of 101
Based on 40 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
If you have a sales team and do not use Gong.io you are doing yourself a disservice. The analytics are a necessary tool, and I'm honestly not sure how we were able to do comprehensive and ongoing training prior to our utilization of Gong.io. It would only be less appropriate if your business does not hold meetings online.
Employee in MarketingComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
- Recording - automatically enters all of our conversations on Salesloft, Google Hangouts, or GoToMeeting
- Transcripts calls - breaks down important topics that were discussed
- Identifies when the prospect is taking VS sales representatives and gives us insight into how to improve our calls
Account Manager in SalesMarketing and Advertising Company, 1001-5000 employees
- The transcribing can use a bit of work. I understand it's not easy to do, but occasionally there are paragraphs at a time that make little to no sense, unless you were on the call / in the meeting.
- The video is often a bit grainy. Typically this isn't an issue if you understand the context of what's taking place on the call, but if you're attempting to read anything that's not size 28 font on a PowerPoint slide, then good luck.
- The recordings typically reflect all of the individual lines that are dialed into the calls, but they do not differentiate between multiple people on the same line. Better voice recognition could likely identify how many folks are actually participating in the meeting, making it a bit easier to sift through the recordings for the bits of information that you're looking for from a particular individual.
Strategist in Customer ServiceInternet Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- Gong.io has made a positive impact on my sales ability. I listen back to calls to provide recaps to my clients and send demo recordings to prospects. This has sped up my sales cycle for sure.
- Gong.io can be a bit burdensome on me as my manager has access to all my calls and I feel as though I am always being watched. Not too big, because it can also make you be on your toes for every call.
- Gong.io has made it much easier for our managers to find over-arching team struggles which we then get training and support on.
Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?