Likelihood to Recommend
It is a costly solution but well worth the money because of the details and information. We used others in the past but switched because it links with WIX. Sometimes I feel as if it is not capturing all our web traffic simply because it doesn't even track when our business is using it. It is good for some leads but I think there can be more it is missing.
LeadLander is great for sales reps who are looking for additional insights when attempting to get the right message to the right audience at the right time via the right medium. Nevertheless, the tool is basically fairly simplistic in terms of what you get. Data is delivered via email and can be tailored in terms of frequency and territory, but the overall information presented is fairly simple. The links to websites visited and accompanying information pertaining to frequency and duration are incredibly helpful. Nevertheless, if you have a lot of users visiting sites that utilize a free version of your tool, care is required to ensure that your messaging is not falling on deaf ears. Overall, the tool is very useful for accomplishing awareness of baseline insights pertaining to prospective clientele visiting your company's website in order to craft more meaningful messaging.
- Leadlander has an excellent database of IP addresses. Often the address is registered to some unknown cable company but leadlander seems to identify them.
- Leadlander is well designed and intuitive to use.
- Leadlander captures page data and referral that we wouldn't otherwise have.
- It can only give you company, not the individual who came to your site.
- It can require additional funds to get company information.
- Hasn't generated the type of results we were hoping for.
- The program does run a little slow sometimes. Some days it takes longer for items to load and if you are trying to look at too long of a time frame for reports, it can take awhile too. I know this is due to all the data it accesses, but time is money. :)
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 4 answers
Currently, we have not went out to look for another tool because we are happy with LeadLanders' performance. If we were to be approached by any of their competitors, we would look to investigate the difference and similarities between the tools. In the past, we used a tool that provided images and steps taken to show the route a prospect takes and I found that to be very interesting.
Lead Forensics 9.0
Based on 2 answers
While we have not had a lot of issues, the Lead Forensics team has been helpful in addressing them. The software is fairly intuitive, and issues rarely arise. This could also be from a lack of use on our part, but we have not had a great deal of interaction with the customer support team.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Lead Forensics gives you much more detail. You can actually see the company names of people visiting your website. However, the obvious downside is that it costs money. For us, we use Google Analytics on an on-going basis, and Lead Forensics was a nice tool to have for a short amount of time.
ActOn also provides website analytics, however if we have a contact in our CRM - it will tell us each morning if that specific contact visited our website rather than just a company name. It is interesting to note that both ActOn and Leadlander often have different results and companies. I'm not sure why there is a discrepancy, however overall, both tools are fairly comparable.
Representative in SalesComputer & Network Security Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- So far we are working on generating an ROI. We did not accurately estimate the time and processes needed to manage the software and processes.
- It is interesting to see which companies are engaging in our site that we did not know about, so there is a knowledge ROI there. Just need to figure out better execution to turn it into revenue.
- Leadlander most directly relates to our sales processes. Our sales team is in Leadlander on a daily basis, as well as receiving tasks within SalesForce that identify how our current prospects and even customers are interacting with our site. It has had a positive impact on how we interract with Prospects and learn more about what they are looking for with TigerText.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?