What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Pivotal Tracker is a great value for the money. If you're strapped for cash and have to work with smaller budgets, this is the right app for you. The support team is great and responsive and the product is easy to pick up and use for your team. It's great to have visibility on your product backlog.
Program Manager in Product ManagementHuman Resources Company, 11-50 employees
- Pivotal Tracker helps our team visualize our projects in the form of stories (virtual cards) moving through our workflow. This encourages us to break down projects into manageable chunks and have important conversations about deliverables and scope.
- The forced-prioritization allows our team to have a shared understanding about what is most important and make collective decisions about what our team will work on next.
- By dividing future iterations by our team's velocity, Pivotal Tracker accurately predicts when we will complete future work.
- Used to have a newsfeed-type feature with all the updates from the previous day. They removed it. I liked getting a snapchat of what changed from before.
- When signing up for email alerts, can be inundated with emails for every change to the status of a story.
- Communication on stories through the comment section can be a little difficult, and not very organized.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
I love the simplicity, non-configurability, and price/performance of this tool. Hands down my favorite project management tool for agile.
Project Manager in Information TechnologyInformation Technology and Services Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 1 answer
Super fast turn around time
Engineer in EngineeringComputer Software Company, 501-1000 employees
I personally prefer Pivotal Tracker to Trello, but Trello has it's advantages. Trello, through its card system, allows for more organization at a more specific level than Pivotal Tracker does. Pivotal Tracker has better bug tracking with its status updates, and gives a project manager a better idea of the state of a story.
Return on Investment
- We are definitely more efficient since it handles communication on story updates for us.
- Our products are better since we don't lose track of the bugs we find.
- Communication through the company has improved.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?