https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/e8/ty/8SL9W2H3BKIC.pngA2Z Rocks!We utilize A2Z for our Annual Conference and Exhibition. It is used by the Meetings department primarily but since we are an association and each member of our staff is responsible for an area or facet of the conference, we have numerous people working within the A2Z platform. We use the floorplan and maintain our Exhibit contact database for past and current exhibitors, sessions and events/agenda and various areas of the Financials from sponsorship to invoicing. As A2Z offers the ability to customize areas of the session and event data, we have been able to also add items such as Audio visual needs as well as Food & Beverage and Session Room set-ups as well, which speaking as a planner is huge to have those all in one place and not be entering them into an Excel worksheet which is what we used in the past. For our organization currently it replaces the more costly versions of Meeting Management software as well as floorplan/mapping software for exhibits. This platform also provides a way for us to track historically our exhibits with relationship to booth size, number sold, marketing opportunities they bought and sponsorships, as well as key contacts who may change from year to year or region to region. The ability to pull the reports based on numerous options is great, and being able to save them for future use is a huge timesaver. Thank you for making my life easier!!!,Tracking from year to year - history provided on the Exhibit side is huge and helps when you have new people working within the platform. Ability to replicate certain areas from year to year which is a huge timesaver. Templates! Templates are huge timesavers, but you still have the ability to brand them and change them if needed.,Coming from software where I had a huge amount of access to the "backend", it would be nice to be able to manipulate areas of the Exhibit Floorplan a little easier with regard to items like tables, chairs, stages, etc. Maybe add some icons that could be pasted into the floorplan for faster success? The agenda within A2Z does not give you the ability to host on your own conference site. The agenda view is sometimes perceived as being too long, there's a lot of extra "white space".,9,Positive - it provides one place from which primary players in the conference could pull information. A2Z maintains consistency and lowers the discrepancy issue when everyone tries to keep their own little database. Positive - Time Saver. No negative that I can recall.,A2Z - Crisp and Clean and Easy to Use :)We use it for the exhibition sales/management - I love it!,Very easy for the exhibitors and the attendees to navigate the floor. It looks very crisp and is easy to print. The online exhibitor search field is awesome - so easy for our attendees to map out who they want to visit. The support team is very responsive and the training opportunities are flexible.,We mark our First Timers using the Subexpo feature. The problem is that the Supexpo is applied to the booth and not the vendor so when I move a company, their First Timer status doesn't move with them. And, a new company (but not a First Timer) that goes into that spot gets an incorrect First Timer status. I wish I could get a percentage of the floor that is sold without doing the math.,10,I assume that it has great ROI since it is so user friendly. It frees up time for more marketing.,,Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce Lightning, Abila netFORUM Pro
A2Z

A2Z Reviews

A2Z
Filter 2 vetted A2Z reviews and ratings
Becca Sheppeard profile photo
July 23, 2018

User Review: "A2Z Rocks!"

Thank you for making my life easier!!!

• Tracking from year to year - history provided on the Exhibit side is huge and helps when you have new people working within the platform.
  • Ability to replicate certain areas from year to year which is a huge timesaver.
  • Templates! Templates are huge timesavers, but you still have the ability to brand them and change them if needed.
  • Coming from software where I had a huge amount of access to the "backend", it would be nice to be able to manipulate areas of the Exhibit Floorplan a little easier with regard to items like tables, chairs, stages, etc. Maybe add some icons that could be pasted into the floorplan for faster success?
  • The agenda within A2Z does not give you the ability to host on your own conference site.
  • The agenda view is sometimes perceived as being too long, there's a lot of extra "white space".
Well suited for sessions and events information with the exception of large white space areas when viewed.
Depending on how your organization is set up the only "less appropriate" area for us would be the actual accounting side, but that is because our accounting department prefers to maintain invoices, etc out of their own system. However, the invoices provided by A2Z does aid them when the are reconciling to their own system.
Read Becca Sheppeard's full review
Susan Clubb profile photo
July 23, 2018

Review: "A2Z - Crisp and Clean and Easy to Use :)"

We use it for the exhibition sales/management - I love it!
  • Very easy for the exhibitors and the attendees to navigate the floor.
  • It looks very crisp and is easy to print.
  • The online exhibitor search field is awesome - so easy for our attendees to map out who they want to visit.
  • The support team is very responsive and the training opportunities are flexible.
  • We mark our First Timers using the Subexpo feature. The problem is that the Supexpo is applied to the booth and not the vendor so when I move a company, their First Timer status doesn't move with them. And, a new company (but not a First Timer) that goes into that spot gets an incorrect First Timer status.
  • I wish I could get a percentage of the floor that is sold without doing the math.
I love A2Z. We used to have ExpoCad and I often visit other Website that use ExpoCad and there is no comparison. It is just a clean and easy to use software. It looks crisp and clean - so easy to read.
Read Susan Clubb's full review