AbacusLaw Reviews

September 02, 2020
Kyndal Duff | TrustRadius Reviewer
The whole organization uses AbacusLaw. The most important thing for us is security, which AbacusLaw provides but it is also nice for us all to be on the same page by having a calendar we all see and access along with other important information.
  • Security
  • Organization
  • Explaining new products or services in a way that is quick and easy to understand
AbacusLaw allows the whole law firm to be on the same page with access to a community calendar, billing, etc. It is a bit of a bummer that you need to put significant time into training to understand how to use AbacusLaw fully and get the most out of it. I wish there were quicker and easier ways to train and let people know about new additions.
The support is generally good and relatively quick BUT when there is a new product or something they want you to buy, I have felt a bit harassed at that point by sales but when I have an issue I don't feel like support jumps on it as quick.
Read Kyndal Duff's full review

What is AbacusLaw?

AbacusLaw is a case management software that tracks hours and processes billing touting a functional mobile application, from AbacusNext in San Diego.

AbacusLaw Technical Details