Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Azure DevOps Server (formerly TMS), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
It helped our team members with the productivity, early prototyping and release. Create summarised reports of different aspect of our projects.
Even in other scenarios it is one of the best tools to use for collaboration and project management. I haven't found any specific scenario where it is not appropriate.
- Large teams developing heterogeneous applications
- Following SAFe process / Multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs) / Portfolio management
- Company undergoes regular external audits of their SDLC practices
- Comprehensive reporting is required
- Pipeline templating is required
- Many git repositories are needed having to link to a unified backlog
- Access to backlog work items and reporting is required for business stakeholders
It would be less appropriate for small projects that do not need maintained history or have a very small group of people working on them.