Reviews (1-6 of 6)
January 09, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
We implemented CongaGrid for all our Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Training, and Customer Implementation and Training users. This is approximately 1/2 of our user base. CongaGrid allows us to provide rapid access to cross object data with inline editing and mass editing/updating. We use it extensively for data hygiene and have incorporated it into multiple sales processes.
- A specific strength of Conga is the ability to easily produce cross-object displays where you can take information like open Opportunities and layer on information such as Activities, Orders, Opportunity Products with all related information being accessible when individual lines are selected. The reading pane functionality is a huge timesaver for reps working lists of records.
- Another strength is Conga's ability to allow mass edit/update - for example, you can have a list of leads assigned to you, check the ones you met at a conference, and update a field on their record or assign a task or do an email send right from the list. At the same time, you can select other records, and do the mass update or mass create of tasks that are relevant for them.
- While CongaGrid has boolean search functionality, it can sometimes be challenging to leverage "Or" statements in the search. We can specify "show opportunities closed this week where orders exist where rep finalized date = this year, and sales credit is > $0." But trying to specify "show me opportunities were either (orders exist where rep finalized date = this year and Opportunities closed this year) or (opportunity is a partner opportunity and the opportunity closed on January 1st) can be challenging for a basic user to execute.
- There are currently no metrics reports to identify views not being used. This can lead to data hygiene issues, ultimately causing confusion when multiple views with similar or the same name have been created.
CongaGrid is well suited to any data hygiene application as you can review, filter, select and apply changes across multiple fields. It is also well suited to any process where a user wishes to view data, then take action on one or multiple records within the list. It alleviates the need to set up custom report types, as cross-object filtering and reporting can be done through CongaGrid. Anything that you might wish to do using a spreadsheet with macros & cell or row or column formatting can be done in Salesforce using CongaGrid. For simple analysis of data, Salesforce reports and dashboards are usually more effective with abilities to chart data.
Read Jack Borland's full review
In general, Conga is a strong company with a depth of talent in its support team. However, when new releases occur, the changes can be somewhat jarring to users as the interface does not offer the ability to hide or show messages related to the changes - all users get the same messaging from Conga around changes to their tool.
Conga ActionGrid is being used by our organization by a team of Account Managers, Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators to match our candidates to jobs that might be a good fit. We then use it to generate a packet for each candidate that highlights their experience. This helps us manage our large candidate pool.
- Saving candidate information
- Creating packet templates
- Matching candidates to potential jobs
- Sometimes Conga goes slower when using it at a high volume
- Being able to pull more data through LinkedIn and Indeed
- Job match function
Read this authenticated review
Overall, I enjoy using Conga ActionGrid. It helps us store our large candidate pool, while continuously adding more candidates every day. With a quick search we are able to find these candidates and then match them to a job that they might be a good fit for. After we create a packet for them to present to hiring managers.
May 29, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
We use ActionGrid as a means to source candidates for roles we are recruiting for. It helps us search by several qualifying factors/labels, as well as by radius, location, etc.
- Allows recruiters to service candidates within a radius of a desired city/location
- Allows recruiters to see multiple fields/information on multiple candidates at once
- Allows for easier ranking/sorting by salary, years of experience, etc
- The speed of ActionGrid can be very slow when reviewing a large pool of results
Read Peggy Tambouridis's full review
ActionGrid works well for recruiter sourcing of very specific candidates. It is not the most effective tool for sourcing of a more complex type of profile. It does not allow for booleans and becomes slower when looking at large candidate pools.
It is being used in our organization for recruiting purposes. We use it to target candidates by locations, salaries, and job titles etc.
- Helps me find candidates within a certain radius
- Keeps me organized with talent within my network
- Gives optimum results for all tasks related to recruiting
- It could be more accurate
- Better views would be nice. cleaner
- Wish the refreshing was quicker
Read Natalie Fiore's full review
- It is perfect for finding opportunities near a certain zip code.
- Also great for finding candidates in the same regard.
We use ActionGrid as an ATS. It organizes our database of 65,000+ candidates and allows us to sort and filter down our results to find the perfect match. It allows us to have an organized view of all of our candidates.
Read Kyle Rapaport's full review
It is perfect when sourcing through our system to find qualified candidates.
We use it to filter candidates and jobs to find the most accurate item. The whole organization uses it. It can be slow to use at times.
Read this authenticated review
Solid program to use and find it useful, just slow at times.
Conga Grid Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Conga Grid?
Conga Grid (formerly ActionGrid) enables users to turn their Salesforce lists into an Excel-like grid and is designed to help users perform better queiries and get better visulization.
Categories: Project Management
Conga Grid Technical Details