Read all reviews
By using the ConnectWise Recover unlimited off-site feature, we were able to move the company completely to the cloud which means …
Continuum Recover was used by my former company to try and automate key tasks and get better support for our environment and workload. It …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ConnectWise Recover, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.connectwise.com/platform/re…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
When a cient’s data goes missing, the clock starts ticking—and every second counts. ConnectWise Recover helps the user to avoid downtime and disruption for clients, as a secure backup and disaster recovery (BDR) solution. Supported by automation and our 24/7/365 NOC services, ConnectWise Recover keeps client’s data safe and protects the user's reputation.
- Supported: Advanced data verification with automated recovery-point integrity checks by Tru-Verify™
- Supported: Continuous data protection with block-level backups
- Supported: Secure infrastructure powered by the ConnectWise Cloud
ConnectWise Recover (formerly Continuum) is a combination of disaster recovery technology and Continuum's NOC with 24x7 monitoring and troubleshooting support, supporting MSPs with extended BDR capacity. Continuum was acquired by ConnectWise in late 2019.
The most common users of ConnectWise Recover are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- The platform offers a powerful feature set that includes block-level backup, granular file recovery, and more.
- Not only we are able to recover data from our customers, but we're also able to backup and continue business operations whether a single or an entire server goes down.
- All our server and desktop patching is properly managed and tested.
- Navigating the user interface can be tricky.
- I look forward to new features coming out this year.