As the creators of the proprietary Customer Acquisition Program, The 7-Step Program, working hand-in-glove with a company like Experiture …
- Email deliverability reporting (6)9.999%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Experiture, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
- Supported: Secure Partitions / Workspace
- Supported: User Role & Permission Definition
- Sugar Sell (SugarCRM)
- Salesforce CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||15%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||25%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||USA, Canada, others|
As the creators of the proprietary Customer Acquisition Program, The 7-Step Program, working hand-in-glove with a company like Experiture and customizing their platform for our requirements was critical.
The 7-Step Program is a sophisticated multichannel marketing approach that requires multiple steps (touches) to be deployed at critical intervals, Experiture made that process including - custom e-mail dissemination seamless; creation of GURLS and QR Codes for print along with a powerful reporting system easy to create; easy to deploy and included tools to measure the results!
- We found the Experiture platform to be robust and fully customizable for our 7-Step Program. Working closely with the Experiture Team allowed our marketing team to create a fully customized platform that allowed us to tailor the platform to the exact needs of our clients! That, we believe, is the key to a truly successful multichannel marketing program that delivers the results our clients demand!
- Hum, well I guess when we first approached Experiture, our firm had great ideas and lofty visions for our 7-Step Program and how we thought it could be designed. However, looking back 2 years ago and understanding the true complexity of our 7-Step, we quickly realized that if you're not ready with schematics, basic designs and all the logistics before hand, the process can be overwhelming.
- When we starting working much closer with the team at Experiture, drawing from the vast knowledge they have in multiple vertical-markets it made the process and success that much greater for our 7-Step Program.
We needed to find a custom e-mail dissemination platform for our firm that could be integrated into our multichannel process. We interviewed several companies, most offered "similar" platforms, but what quickly become apparent, was that we really needed a company we could work with closely that was committed to our success and the success of our clients.
We sat with the Experiture Team, shared our 7-Step Program; told them what are needs and challenges where for this program to be successful; the results we expected and they simply rolled up their sleeves and went right to work.
In fact, you would be hard pressed to find a group that supports clients goals, shares creative ideas and assists in design and implementation!
- The user interface is very accessible.
- The campaign designer is logical and intuitive.
- Robust capabilities for complex campaigns.
- Very difficult to assess additional room for improvement, as we are early in our experience.
- The program does the work automatically.
- Responses come in to your inbox as replies to e-mails and the dialogue is started.
- Provides an easy way to overcome barriers to market entry.