May 17, 2019
I recommend FileInvite to any company or industry professional that provides any form of a checklist to their clients for documents or to-dos!
Score 10 out of 10
We've recently implemented FileInvite to help with the collection of certain necessary documentation and to help our clients with the organization of certain necessary client-related tasks.
- Templates for similar use cases.
- Customer notifications via email and text.
- Ease of access to the request list by the recipient.
- I am hopeful to see more customization in the templates, such as the ability to check to include rather than delete to exclude certain items on a per-client basis.
- The system allows text reminders and email reminders. There is a cost to the text reminders, but no way to send ongoing email reminders without texts if texts are enabled.
- I'd like to see a way to send test invitations while fine-tuning a variety of invite types. Currently, I believe any invite goes against the # permitted for the fee paid.
Read this authenticated review
File invite is specifically well suited for anyone that needs to collect certain documents from their customers. I'd say loan officers specifically. However, ideally, the templates would allow for a robust list of every potential document scenario, whereby the user would just go through and mark a check next to those documents required, rather than loading the invite with every available selection and then going through to delete those that are not necessary. This is slightly more time consuming and allows for more room for error.