Reviews (1-1 of 1)
May 17, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
We've recently implemented FileInvite to help with the collection of certain necessary documentation and to help our clients with the organization of certain necessary client-related tasks.
- Templates for similar use cases.
- Customer notifications via email and text.
- Ease of access to the request list by the recipient.
- I am hopeful to see more customization in the templates, such as the ability to check to include rather than delete to exclude certain items on a per-client basis.
- The system allows text reminders and email reminders. There is a cost to the text reminders, but no way to send ongoing email reminders without texts if texts are enabled.
- I'd like to see a way to send test invitations while fine-tuning a variety of invite types. Currently, I believe any invite goes against the # permitted for the fee paid.
Read this authenticated review
File invite is specifically well suited for anyone that needs to collect certain documents from their customers. I'd say loan officers specifically. However, ideally, the templates would allow for a robust list of every potential document scenario, whereby the user would just go through and mark a check next to those documents required, rather than loading the invite with every available selection and then going through to delete those that are not necessary. This is slightly more time consuming and allows for more room for error.
FileInvite Scorecard Summary
What is FileInvite?
FileInvite automates the process of collecting information and documents from your clients. The vendor says the process is simple, and the interface is secure. All you have to do is create and send a FileInvite with the information you require. The client then uploads the files to a secure portal where you can approve or decline the information that has been submitted. FileInvite also allows you to set up reminders, templates and sync with your cloud storage like Google Drive.
The vendor says key features & capabilities include:
- Templates for regularly requested sets of documents from client and and easy to use client interface helps thousands of companies close more customers by rapidly.
- Collecting multiple documents from a stream of new clients, approving, managing and storing the files for action or compliance.
- Automated reminders that take care of the the awkward follow up messages as your specified due date arrives.
- PDF conversion means any document a client submits, conveniently saves in PDF format for retrieval from your cloud drive.
- Large file support
- Audit trail and history of interactions is also recorded for regulatory purposes.
Categories: Document Management
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
FileInvite Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
FileInvite Technical Details