What is Hitask?

Hitask is an online task and project management service for teams from the company of the same name in Houston. The vendor states that with Hitask as a task manager, users can handle to-do lists, manage team task lists, and share an online calendar.

1 person want pricing too

What is Asana?

Asana is a web and mobile project management app. With tasks, projects, conversations, and dashboards, Asana lets an entire team know who's doing what by when, enabling workload balancing. Users can also add integrations for GANTT charts, time tracking and more.

What is monday.com?

monday.com Work OS is an open platform designed so that anyone can create the tools they need to run all aspects of their work. It includes ready-made templates or the ability to customize any work solution ranging from sales pipelines to marketing campaigns, CRMs, and project tracking.

Hitask Technical Details

Jamie Maxwell | TrustRadius Reviewer
I implement Hitask to carry out the daily and weekly tasks that correspond to me. Through this software, I can create, plan, manage and administer daily advertising campaigns, weekly ads, and promotions that are made from time to time. On the other hand, with HiTask I can automatically publish to the other business platforms in order to save time and have more reach because everything I do through hiTask is reflected in the business applications that I use for greater productivity. Also, I use this software to better organize myself in my work, I can use it as an agenda and help me to get by in my work.
  • I organize my daily task. I can schedule my activities and tasks, and thus be able to do everything I have pending and what I still have to finish.
  • Contains reminder, this prevents you from handing in late projects.
  • I can create different types of tables that help me to do all my tasks and to work better.
  • Many functions are paid, these functions are very important in the workplace.
The reason why I use Hitask are, first, because it makes my work easier, makes it less tedious and more dynamic, second, with the use of this software I attract more clients, and third, the results I achieve with this software are very efficient. True results that materialize the company's production. On the other hand, our customer flow is increasing, and with it, the company's production. It is very easy to handle, I can make use of social networks to obtain more clients and sales.