Reviews (1-6 of 6)
September 24, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
I used Lattice in my previous role at Turbonomic. At the time, it was brought in by Marketing to help prioritize a list of target accounts for the sales organization to pursue. We used Lattice to identify signals in accounts that would indicate a propensity to purchase, as well as provide additional firmographic and technographic information to enrich in our CRM.
- Firmographic Information on accounts - Lattice uses best in class data sources to make sure account information is up to date
- High Level technographic data - Lattice will generally identify which core products are being used at a company
- Easy to use UI and model building.
- Detailed technographic information - we had a lot of issues with Lattice not being able to identify specific technologies being used by a company, which would be able to provide us materially different context as a seller.
- Model is built once and is static until refreshed - do not get meaningful feedback into the model in real-time
- Hard to identify which attributes are meaningful enough to include as enrichment in SFDC.
Read Charles Wu's full review
Lattice is ideal for a company who has not identified a list of targeted accounts or has not done segmentation. As long as the total addressable market is up for grabs and a company needs data on how to prioritize and distribute accounts, Lattice is able to add a ton of value. If you already have a list of accounts you are pursuing, Lattice will be able to help score than A-D, but generally will not tell you anything you don't already know.
January 14, 2014
Score 8 out of 10
- Prospecting Prioritization - helps predict what companies may be great prospects for sales based on trends and outside information.
- Central location for information - compiles custom fields to easily see things like purchase history, contacts, and news articles in one place, so it limits my time spend researching before cold calling.
- Integration with Salesforce.com - integrates into our CRM tool so I can make notes on conversations, create opportunities right out of the tool, and also assign follow up items seamlessly.
- PRISM is really as good as the information that is fed into it. We have had issues with contacts being recognized between PRISM and Salesforce, but it was due to he information we loaded. I would love to see more competitive information, though I think that is something we need to work on internally.
Read Dorea Zalesak's full review
I recommend using the tool regularly to colleagues. If you have a gap or have a weak pipeline, I always recommend starting prospecting activities with SalesPRISM. The toll helps focus on large opportunities with a high likelihood to purchase, and its integration with salesforce.com helps our reps find the right contact and get a snapshot of the company history quickly, so they can get more calls out in less time.
October 16, 2013
- As I mentioned, the software identified high potential customers and focused our reps on better opportunities.
- It increased the velocity of sales of our new reps substantially. They spent much less time prospecting and much more time discussing real solutions with our customers
- The product performed fine - at times change management was difficult. That said, The Lattice team did a great job supporting us through this change.
Read Christian Wolfe's full review
Lattice is a great team - they get in bed with you to WIN.
October 02, 2013
- SalesPrism is provides a great way to target accounts that are likely to buy that product. By identifiying key account attributes you can narrow down a large potential pool of account candidates to an exact one for reps and marketing to target.
- The UI is not user friendly and does not fit incredibly well into SFDC. That said, with some use, it gets easier. Columns of key data presented on the accounts should be more standardized and sort from largest to smallest.
Read Matt Sullivan's full review
Overall, very happy with this product. Used by our top reps with great success. Proven ROI. Lattice is always open to integrating new data sources to make the analytics even more accurate. Saves us a great deal of time and probably money if we had to do this ourselves. Lattice is doing good work by VMware. Thanks guys!
November 15, 2013
- UI is very simple and easy to navigate.
- The ramp up time for use on the product was extremely quick.
- Speed and fluidity of the product. When updating pick list values it sometimes took 5 or 6 seconds to validate before moving on to the next step.
Read this authenticated review
Review if your company has enough data to provide salesPrism predictive analysis.
October 29, 2012
- Ease of use. It is a no brainer for our sales teams. They go through just 10 minutes of training. It is very prescriptive and clear. There is a minimal amount of flipping to get through what they need to. Everything is just on one screen.
- Integration to Salesforce.com. The level of integration today is moderate. It integrates opportunity to opportunity. As soon as a sales person converts, it flows.
- They are highly responsive as a vendor. If there’s a field that we want to add, they will adapt the product for us very quickly.
- The model for professional services (fee based) is very flexible. It’s as much as you need. They advocate high service level for ramping new regions, and are very flexible with feet on the ground and helping out.
- Reporting integration has been a challenge. There are mismatches and different filtering on data. We are always trouble shooting the reports. We get different things in Salesforce.com to Lattice. In general reporting is not very flexible – it’s too canned.
- We have always had capacity and bandwidth challenges – latency – when ramping up in new countries. Lattice have been able to flex by adding server capacity. For example, we had situations in Brazil and China where it took 45 seconds for button clicks. We had rolled out to 100s of sales people and there was mass level of complaining. I don’t think they’ll make that mistake again.
- Lattice are talking about deeper integration with Marketing Automation platforms like Eloqua. The vision is however very rudimentary right now. The vision is not valuable yet.
Read this authenticated review
It’s been a huge advantage to them to be global at such an early stage of their development. They keep improving the product from level of customer interaction. They are a little overstretched but I think they’ll grow into it.
Lattice Engines Scorecard Summary
About Lattice Engines
Lattice Engines' Predictive Lead Scoring blends the contact profile and behavioral information from your Marketing Automation system with thousands of additional attributes that could contain hidden buying signals. Whether it’s the Web, internal data, or third party sources, Predictive Lead Scoring discovers patterns in the data that rules-based scoring or gut instinct would simply miss.
Once this lead “fingerprint” is identified, it can then be used to score all your leads based on their likelihood to close. With Predictive Lead Scoring, you have the power to know which leads are most sales-ready and which need more nurturing, so Sales and Marketing can both do their jobs more effectively.
Categories: Account-Based Marketing (ABM), Marketing Intelligence, Sales Intelligence, Predictive Sales Analytics
Lattice Engines Competitors
Lattice Engines Technical Details