- Firmographic Information on accounts - Lattice uses best in class data sources to make sure account information is up to date
- High Level technographic data - Lattice will generally identify which core products are being used at a company
- Easy to use UI and model building.
- Detailed technographic information - we had a lot of issues with Lattice not being able to identify specific technologies being used by a company, which would be able to provide us materially different context as a seller.
- Model is built once and is static until refreshed - do not get meaningful feedback into the model in real-time
- Hard to identify which attributes are meaningful enough to include as enrichment in SFDC.
Lattice Engines Scorecard Summary
About Lattice Engines
Lattice Engines' Predictive Lead Scoring blends the contact profile and behavioral information from your Marketing Automation system with thousands of additional attributes that could contain hidden buying signals. Whether it’s the Web, internal data, or third party sources, Predictive Lead Scoring discovers patterns in the data that rules-based scoring or gut instinct would simply miss.
Once this lead “fingerprint” is identified, it can then be used to score all your leads based on their likelihood to close. With Predictive Lead Scoring, you have the power to know which leads are most sales-ready and which need more nurturing, so Sales and Marketing can both do their jobs more effectively.
Lattice Engines Competitors
Lattice Engines Technical Details