Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SolarWinds Loggly, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
With environments spanning on-premises, hybrid, and public cloud environments, IT operations and application teams are inundated with unrelated events, issues, and logs. Every outage or slowdown directly impacts the business, either in lost productivity or lost revenue. Issues must be diagnosed rapidly and resolved across all the dynamically changing components underpinning your heterogeneous web applications, services, and infrastructure.
SolarWinds® Loggly® is presented by the vendor as a cost-effective, hosted, and scalable full-stack, multi-source log management solution combining powerful search and analytics with comprehensive alerting, dashboarding, and reporting to proactively identify problems and significantly reduce Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Supported: Highly responsive search at scale
- Supported: Interactive shareable dashboards
- Supported: Anomaly detection and alerts
- Supported: Dynamic Field Explorer™
- Supported: Rapidly pinpoint bottlenecks and failure points
- Supported: Collaborate with all stakeholders
- Supported: New shared agent that collects metrics and logs
- Supported: Add trace context to your logs
Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0LwmA0p3AE to watch SolarWinds Loggly video.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||25%|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish|
I also get confused around updating a saved search. I always create a copy because 'save as a copy' is the primary action button, which seems like that could arguably be a secondary action when you make changes to a thing.