April 04, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Our entire organization is using Lola.com to book corporate travel. We have about 65 employees and around 60% of them work remotely, so there is a considerable amount of travel on a regular basis. The platform is helping us to gain greater visibility, at a corporate level, into our travel costs before they hit employees' corporate credit cards - and that is allowing us to budget and plan more effectively.
- Provides corporate leadership with great insights into employee travel costs BEFORE they hit corporate credit cards, thereby facilitating better budgeting, planning, and cash flow management
- Offers employees who travel a single interface for booking travel
- Provides employees who are traveling with concierge level service when booking and while on the road
- The platform's live chat is fantastic!
- Currently, Lola.com does not offer the ability to book with some major carriers (ex. Southwest Airlines)
- I love that Lola's team reaches out to ask me if I'd like them to check me in to my flights, but I wish they would do it a bit sooner (particularly for Southwest airlines, where if you miss the window of the first few minutes after checkin opens, you get a terrible seat)
Read Kathleen Slattery Booth's full review
Lola.com is great for corporate finance execs and travel planners who want more insights into employee travel plans and costs. It is good for employees who travel IF they are using major airline carriers and staying at major hotel chains - not as great if you're flying an airline like Southwest. Having said this, Lola.com does have a very good live chat support that will manually book you on the carriers they don't support. It would just be great if that was already built in to the platform.