Lola.com, from Lola Travel Company headquartered in Boston, is a travel management platform featuring employee travel points and other rewards, travel spend tracking and management, generate travel itineraries and receipts, and other features.Great solution but still early days with room to growOur entire organization is using Lola.com to book corporate travel. We have about 65 employees and around 60% of them work remotely, so there is a considerable amount of travel on a regular basis. The platform is helping us to gain greater visibility, at a corporate level, into our travel costs before they hit employees' corporate credit cards - and that is allowing us to budget and plan more effectively.,Provides corporate leadership with great insights into employee travel costs BEFORE they hit corporate credit cards, thereby facilitating better budgeting, planning, and cash flow management Offers employees who travel a single interface for booking travel Provides employees who are traveling with concierge level service when booking and while on the road The platform's live chat is fantastic!,Currently, Lola.com does not offer the ability to book with some major carriers (ex. Southwest Airlines) I love that Lola's team reaches out to ask me if I'd like them to check me in to my flights, but I wish they would do it a bit sooner (particularly for Southwest airlines, where if you miss the window of the first few minutes after checkin opens, you get a terrible seat),8,Has helped us forecast upcoming travel expenses more accurately. Provides employees with a single interface through which to book, manage and track their travel. Is helpful in resolving issues when employees are on the road (ex. rebooking when flights are canceled, etc.),,HubSpot, HubSpot CRM, HubSpot Sales, Slack, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, JIRA SoftwareLola.com Scales Travel BookingLola.com is being used as the sole platform for scheduling business travel within the company. Every employee has a login to which they can use whenever traveling for business reasons. This allows the team to be in control of travel based expenses and scheduling. Before Lola.com, it was the wild wild west when it came to booking travel.,Scheduling - the user interface is clean and easy to use to make sure all scheduling goes smoothly Booking - with multiple confirmations along the way, you can be sure you're booking correctly Scale - Lola.com takes a previously manual and individual process and makes it scalable for our entire company,Push Reminders - I think it would be good if Lola.com integrated with our email client and calendar to provide scheduling/booking reminders Expenses - it would be great to be able to log expenses from the trips inside of the same app we used to book them Sharing - it could be beneficial to be able to book travel, and them share it seamlessly with other members of my team,9,The ROI comes in the form of time saved. We can focus on other tasks, because booking travel is now a breeze.,Concur Travel and Expense,Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio, HubSpot, Marketo, GetAcceptLola.com to the rescue!I am the only user of Lola.com in my organization. I have found it incredibly helpful. Our existing travel booking process suggests that I book through a person in the company who acts as a travel agent. This was inefficient, so I was searching for a simple, mobile-friendly way to do my own travel booking.,Easy to use Mobile app chats with agents in case I need help. Free to use,No car bookings on the mobile app. A few quirks in the user experience but nothing major.,10,Lola.com has saved me major amounts of time when I've had to make changes to my bookings. They take care of them and I can continue doing my job. The mobile app-only version is free.,Egencia,Google Hangouts, Google Cloud AILola Makes You a High FlyerWe are currently using Lola across the entire business for our travel needs out of our home city and for our travel needs flying out distributed teams into our home city. We're primarily addressing the coordination and travel scheduling issues of having a larger number of travel plans to coordinate than would be comfortable for any one person or even for each person to handle themselves.,Lola makes the booking process more of a relationship between booking service and traveler. They're fantastic at rescheduling flights and even saved us some money in rebooking fees. Lola offers check-in service for your flights and follows up on your itinerary for you,Would have liked the option for check-in after booking and not day of check-in. I had already taken care of it by then.,10,Saved time Saved money on rebooking Added mental comfort
Lola.com

Lola.com Reviews

Lola.com
Filter 4 vetted Lola.com reviews and ratings

Kathleen Slattery Booth profile photo
April 04, 2019

Lola.com Review: "Great solution but still early days with room to grow"

• Provides corporate leadership with great insights into employee travel costs BEFORE they hit corporate credit cards, thereby facilitating better budgeting, planning, and cash flow management
  • Offers employees who travel a single interface for booking travel
  • Provides employees who are traveling with concierge level service when booking and while on the road
  • The platform's live chat is fantastic!
  • Currently, Lola.com does not offer the ability to book with some major carriers (ex. Southwest Airlines)
  • I love that Lola's team reaches out to ask me if I'd like them to check me in to my flights, but I wish they would do it a bit sooner (particularly for Southwest airlines, where if you miss the window of the first few minutes after checkin opens, you get a terrible seat)
Lola.com is great for corporate finance execs and travel planners who want more insights into employee travel plans and costs. It is good for employees who travel IF they are using major airline carriers and staying at major hotel chains - not as great if you're flying an airline like Southwest. Having said this, Lola.com does have a very good live chat support that will manually book you on the carriers they don't support. It would just be great if that was already built in to the platform.
Read Kathleen Slattery Booth's full review
Scotty Hunt profile photo
April 08, 2019

Lola.com Review: "Lola.com Scales Travel Booking"

• Scheduling - the user interface is clean and easy to use to make sure all scheduling goes smoothly
  • Booking - with multiple confirmations along the way, you can be sure you're booking correctly
  • Scale - Lola.com takes a previously manual and individual process and makes it scalable for our entire company
  • Push Reminders - I think it would be good if Lola.com integrated with our email client and calendar to provide scheduling/booking reminders
  • Expenses - it would be great to be able to log expenses from the trips inside of the same app we used to book them
  • Sharing - it could be beneficial to be able to book travel, and them share it seamlessly with other members of my team
It is extremely well-suited for scaling and unifying the travel booking process. The interface is easy to use and understand and can be used in any department or team in the company. I would like to see them build more integrated features so that Lola.com can link to my other business solutions.
Read Scotty Hunt's full review
Dave Chookaszian profile photo
April 06, 2019

Lola.com Review: "Lola.com to the rescue!"

• Mobile app chats with agents in case I need help.
  • Free to use
  • No car bookings on the mobile app.
  • A few quirks in the user experience but nothing major.
The perfect solution for an individual business traveler who wants a one-stop-shop for booking for free and wants convenient 24/7 live agent support.
Read Dave Chookaszian's full review
April 04, 2019

Lola.com Review: "Lola Makes You a High Flyer"

• Lola makes the booking process more of a relationship between booking service and traveler.
  • They're fantastic at rescheduling flights and even saved us some money in rebooking fees.
  • Lola offers check-in service for your flights and follows up on your itinerary for you
  • Would have liked the option for check-in after booking and not day of check-in. I had already taken care of it by then.
  • Large groups of bookings