Maestro is an employee performance and talent mangement software solution offered by Madison.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/OR/ot/97Q13I24EU1H.pngStable and reliable, but lacks customization abilityMaestro us being used by my organization as a student records/organization system. It is used across the whole company. It addresses the problem of where to store student details, contact information, and communication logs. We are required to use it as teachers in the company, and are asked to log every single time we communicate with a student or family. Additionally, Maestro allows us to send progress reports to students.,Easy progress reports using a type of "mail merge" built in template Reports tab is a nice feature Seems fairly stable and reliable,No ability to view contact information from a home screen (must click into profile to see phone number) Feels a bit archaic Would be nice to see "flags" or ways to mark students for calling Wish that the 'attempted call' option turned a student yellow instead of keeping them red,5,Maestro allows me to log all communication with families, eliminating any question as to when I reached out Maestro is a huge time saver with sending progress reports Maestro lacks customization that would make teachers more efficient,,Contacting students and families Student contact record keeping,7
Maestro

Maestro Reviews

Maestro
Filter 2 vetted Maestro reviews and ratings
November 15, 2018

Maestro Review: "Stable and reliable, but lacks customization ability"

• Easy progress reports using a type of "mail merge" built in template
  • Reports tab is a nice feature
  • Seems fairly stable and reliable
  • No ability to view contact information from a home screen (must click into profile to see phone number)
  • Feels a bit archaic
  • Would be nice to see "flags" or ways to mark students for calling
  • Wish that the 'attempted call' option turned a student yellow instead of keeping them red
Having worked at Florida Virtual School where we used a customized program called VSA, Maestro is definitely a breath of fresh air in terms of reliability. VSA was constantly having outages and erasing data, and I have not experienced that problem yet with Maestro. VSA was recently described as a "tumor" by an FLVS board member, so clearly Maestro is a huge step up. With that being said, I miss a lot of the customization that VSA had. I loved the comments field where I could type in notes and see them from the main screen. I miss being able to flag students for my own organization. One thing that Maestro has is an EASY way to send progress reports, which makes it a huge time saver from that feature alone.

Performance tracking (1)
Reporting (1)
Mobile friendly (1)
Progress tracking & certifications (1)
Learning administration (1)