https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/cn/wy/4DBPCRM98OPT.JPEGMailbutler makes me way more efficient!I am the only person in my organization, to my knowledge, who is using Mailbutler. It helps me address the ever-present "overflowing inbox" problem by helping convert emails to tasks, "snooze" emails for later response, see if my emails have been opened, cancel a sent email, and avoid the dreaded "forgotten attachment" symptom.,Snoozing emails for later response or followup Reminding me to add attachments Allowing time for me to cancel sending an email,I really have no suggestions for improvement. Mailbutler does exactly what I need it to do.,9,Mailbutler's effect for me personally is unquantifiable - but it really helps me stay on top of the myriad emails that pass through my inbox each day. I would imagine that across a larger organization, Mailbutler's impact on overall productivity has the potential to be immense!,1Password, Dropbox, Adobe Acrobat DC
Mailbutler

Mailbutler Reviews

Mailbutler
Filter 2 vetted Mailbutler reviews and ratings
December 03, 2018

Review: "Mailbutler makes me way more efficient!"

• Snoozing emails for later response or followup
  • Reminding me to add attachments
  • Allowing time for me to cancel sending an email
  • I really have no suggestions for improvement. Mailbutler does exactly what I need it to do.
Mailbutler is great for people who want to practice "zero inbox," because you can "snooze" emails for later response or action. The task feature is also very useful, as it allows me to make note of what action needs to be taken in regards to each email. In general, it helps me be far more efficient in my email communication.

Mailbutler Scorecard Summary

About Mailbutler

Mailbutler is a personal assistant for sales emails, designed to make users more efficient and productive. It adds a wide range of features to Apple Mail and Gmail while working in their native interface.