PayPal Payments is a payment gateway software solution offered by PayPal.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/HK/rB/2W1M6CKO3SO6.pngPayPal is like your friend who keeps asking for money. You love 'em, but it might be time to cut 'em loose.PayPal Payments is a great way to accept payments in a secure manner from anyone around the world for your services or products. Paypal is one of the most trusted ways that consumers pay for products and services as your information is never shared with the seller. I like this option because I get paid immediately which is always convenient for anyone who is traveling all the time. My work takes me all over the world so being able to accept payments on the go and transfer funds to my account is essential for me. PayPal Payments does cost a bit much, of which I'm not a fan, but it's to be expected when you are dealing with anything to accept money.,Accept money via PayPal, debit, credit cards Transfer funds easily to your bank account Send invoices or reminders to clients who owe you money A trusted way to pay for consumers,High monthly cost of $35/mo for use of services Additional 0.30 cents per transaction as well as 2.9% of your takeaway which can be detrimental to a smaller business. Definitely you should use the website on your computer or use the app. Without those the mobile website isn't quite adapted properly.,7,I don't know if I'll keep using PayPal Payments as most of my clients still prefer payment in cash or via check, so I'm not getting the most of my money based on the monthly billing. I don't think there are enough benefits of using the PayPal Payments versus using just normal Paypal. I can still accept payments and invoice on the normal Paypal without the additional fees.,Paypal, Stripe and Square,Honey, Facebook for Business,No,8,No
PayPal Payments

PayPal Payments Reviews

PayPal Payments

Do you work for this company?

Showing 1 of 91 PayPal Payments ratings and reviews.

Mandy Cramer profile photo

Support

It's just a normal support like any other support you could expect. I don't usually need help because I am pretty tech savvy and I do enough research when I have a problem that I can usually troubleshoot for myself.
Read Mandy Cramer's full review

PayPal Payments Scorecard Summary

About PayPal Payments

PayPal Payments is a payment gateway software solution offered by PayPal.