PayPal Payments Reviews

May 13, 2020

PayPal Keeps it Easy to Accept Donations

Support Rating

PayPal's customer service has always been efficient. We've had a couple of questions including how to add different currencies to our site and they've always been answered promptly. I have had no issues with their support overall. The wait times are even reasonable compared to other customer service providers. All in all, they are solid.
Darcy Knapp, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

Increase your bottom line with PayPal Payments - Reduce your open invoices

Support Rating

Fast customer service response time, we rarely ever have any complaints from clients, seamless integration with Quickbooks online, instant payment postings, easy to manage and if we have to call in for any issues, the service dept. is very friendly and knowledgeable. We have no complaints and PayPal adds to our business bottom line growth.
Read Darcy Knapp, MBA's full review
November 15, 2019

Industry Leader For A Reason

Support Rating

We have a support team we meet with periodically to discuss marketing opportunities and new solutions available. They have also provided connections with other clients for product partnerships, which has added value.
Mandy Cramer | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 18, 2018

PayPal is like your friend who keeps asking for money. You love 'em, but it might be time to cut 'em loose.

Support Rating

It's just a normal support like any other support you could expect. I don't usually need help because I am pretty tech savvy and I do enough research when I have a problem that I can usually troubleshoot for myself.
Read Mandy Cramer's full review

About PayPal Payments

PayPal Payments is a payment gateway software solution offered by PayPal.