May 10, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We utilized PolicyTech to manage all of the policies and procedures for our entire Behavioral Health System. We've been able to utilize Policy Tech to manage many other aspects of our agency as well including contracts, program plans, and meeting minutes. The system has allowed us to cross-reference our published policies, procedures, and other required documentation to our accreditation, licensing and regulatory requirements for ease in auditing and responding to the inquiry. We have eliminated the burden and expense of travel and time delay in being able to get policies and procedures reviewed by the committee electronically and documents updates/reviewed and published more quickly.
- Ease of use and ability to modify documents.
- Versatility/Adaptability to utilize for other document management processes
- Ability to assign documents to groups of users to make policy review and notification more job/role specific
- The multiple steps to add users and assign roles in the system could be simplified
- The ability to be utilized with all browsers would assist in decreasing user issues and troubleshooting
- The ability to write ad hoc reports to meet the agency needs would be great.
Read Stephanie Collum's full review
It has greatly simplified our policy and procedure management process and eliminated the need for manual tracking and logging of changes to meet regulatory requirements. Well suited to manage documents of all types and provide documentation of edits, updates, and review. Not well suited to publish editable PDF forms for staff to utilize.