Return to navigation
PowerSchool Enrollment (formerly Registration) is a customizable platform for a school’s admissions, choice, enrollment, and registration needs, no matter the size or type of school or district. It is a simple yet robust online system for applications, school choice and...Read more
Read all reviews
As a user, I used powerschool to receive my grades in school as well as see other administrative information. It addresses the problem of …
Our entire district of 6,000+ students is using PowerSchool Registration. It is used by parents to register for enrollment and update fall …
It is able to interface with our SIS (student information system) and allow parents to register their children online without filling out …
We utilize PowerSchool to manage student grades, demographic information, and attendance record keeping. This program is utilized by the …
PowerSchool is currently being used by our whole district. It is a simple, easy to use way to manage teachers and students. The interface …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PowerSchool Enrollment, and make your voice heard!
Return to navigation
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
4 people want pricing too
Return to navigation
Return to navigation
PowerSchool Enrollment (formerly Registration) is a customizable platform for a school’s admissions, choice, enrollment, and registration needs, no matter the size or type of school or district. It is a simple yet robust online system for applications, school choice and lotteries, waitlists, student contracts, registration forms, policy sign-offs, athletic sign-ups, and more. Users can customize forms and processes to their school/district needs, communicate with families, and ensure that data submitted is accurate upon first submission, increasing student safety and decreasing administrative burdens. Users can then deliver standardized data to their SIS using auto-delivery.
A best-in-class platform to manage admissions, enrollment, choice, and registration.
- Registration Gateway
- Smart Choice
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
Return to navigation
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
As a user, I used powerschool to receive my grades in school as well as see other administrative information. It addresses the problem of how to get grades to students.
- Good UI
- Easy to see grades
- Fast access to everything
- Menus are a bit convoluted for things other than grades
- Easier access to past grades
It is very well suited for areas like high school where everything is regimented and standardized and therefore grades are easy to report. For something like college however I think it would be less appropriate.
- easy access to grades
- quick access to grades
Our entire district of 6,000+ students is using PowerSchool Registration. It is used by parents to register for enrollment and update fall enrollment. It gives parents a way to enroll their students online. So there is very little paper used in the registration process. It has dramatically cleaned up the data errors we were having. It has made the enrollment process much more comfortable to track.
- It is very user-friendly. The interface is clean and simple yet very powerful. It shows you don't need a lot of buttons to have a sound software system.
- It integrates with PowerSchool seamlessly and is able to be customized.
- Our district customizes our own form, and I wish there were tutorials for doing that yourself. It's been a lot of trial and error.
PowerSchool Registration collects all the data we need and more. It's easy to go from initial application to completed enrollment. I love how the software will help keep you organized with where the application is in the process, so you can quickly see at what stage you are at with processing a student's enrollment. You do have to be strategic and conscious about what you put on the form. It can quickly be a very long form. I can't think of any instance where this software would not significantly increase the efficiency and accuracy of a district.
- Our data has never been more accurate.
- Even principals can quickly see how many students may be enrolling.
We already use PowerSchool SIS, and before it became PowerSchool Registration, it was Infosnap, and it integrated with PowerSchool SIS seamlessly. Now that PowerSchool has bought it, the system only keeps getting better and better. Having both companies work together makes the updates less quirky. We no longer have to hope the new updates work in both systems.
Overall support is excellent. The people are amazing. They have played with different ways of giving the best support, meaning a dedicated specialist vs. email vs. tracking sheet, etc., which was a little frustrating going through those changes. Still, I appreciate all their efforts in finding what works best for their customers. They listen to their customers and make changes.
It is able to interface with our SIS (student information system) and allow parents to register their children online without filling out redundant paperwork or inappropriate paperwork that is just in the 'packet' for all. The questions that are asked are grade and school appropriate. Our school registration process is much more simple.
- It is able to write back to the student information system with a matching process that ensures the accuracy of student data.
- It tracks the data and the changes, who made the changes, and when the data was imported.
- It organizes the process. It creates a system that relies on checks and balances, and causes you to re-evaluate your process.
- It can be inflexible.
- They are slow on turn-around at times, but I think it has to do with the fact that most people are doing registration at the same time of year.
PowerSchool registration is good for yearly registration and year-round updates. I would say it is not as good as if you just have a short survey to ask-- there may be other alternatives in the district that are not as cumbersome to use to accommodate something like that. If you want to go to online registration or change from another company, you will not find one that is easier to use. We have well over 35,000 parents who use it and are very successful.
- Absolutely positive, we have invested very little in comparison to what we get back. Our data is complete from the time a student enrolls, and that used to never happen.
- In addition, additional data can be collected by departments for many uses which can always be made importable into other systems.
- Every element is trackable.
PowerSchool registration was Infosnap when we bought it, and at the time it made the rest look like amateurs, but one of the main reasons for us was that it worked directly with PowerSchool. It has since been rolled into PowerSchool. Had it not been, and it was still independent, we would still highly recommend.
We utilize PowerSchool to manage student grades, demographic information, and attendance record keeping. This program is utilized by the entire organization across multiple sites and from elementary through secondary, allowing for coordination of records for the duration of a student's academic career with our organization. We are also able to utilize it to coordinate discipline.
- Daily attendance
- Simple reports
- Functionality of reports
- End-user ease of Gradebook
- Customization of reports
For all of the basic functions of attendance, bookkeeping, demographics and basic communication, PowerSchool is able to fulfill our needs. It allows for a standard platform across work sites and communication between departments. Gradebook has basic features and is operable. Simple reports can be run to address a range of issues.
- Simplifies grading
- Simplifies attendance
- Allows teachers to complete work of other personnel so they are not needed
PowerSchool is currently being used by our whole district. It is a simple, easy to use way to manage teachers and students. The interface is clear and easy to understand as well. We also use the program to run a variety of queries for data management purposes.
- Clear, easy interface
- Queries are precise
- Data is easily gathered
- I wish there were a list of query options. Sometimes it's hard to find the right query to use in order to get the results you want.
- I think it's helpful to add more color or easier ways to sift through the data.
- Exporting the data into another program that isn't Notepad! How frustrating!
A while ago, I had to gather a lot of data and pass it on to my co-workers who used it for a presentation. Having the correct query to use was nice. However, the data exported directly into the Notepad program. While I'm normally not a fan of such a simple program, I like that you could copy and paste directly into an Excel spreadsheet and everything was already set up!
- If a student has been in the school district before, leaves, and then returns, a list of the students' previous teachers is kept in the system.
- Easy to enter and add students with minimum information.
I have only worked with this program, so I do not have anything else to compare it to.