Reviews (1-4 of 4)
January 18, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Our entire district of 6,000+ students is using PowerSchool Registration. It is used by parents to register for enrollment and update fall enrollment. It gives parents a way to enroll their students online. So there is very little paper used in the registration process. It has dramatically cleaned up the data errors we were having. It has made the enrollment process much more comfortable to track.
- It is very user-friendly. The interface is clean and simple yet very powerful. It shows you don't need a lot of buttons to have a sound software system.
- It integrates with PowerSchool seamlessly and is able to be customized.
- Our district customizes our own form, and I wish there were tutorials for doing that yourself. It's been a lot of trial and error.
Read Terica Bergan's full review
PowerSchool Registration collects all the data we need and more. It's easy to go from initial application to completed enrollment. I love how the software will help keep you organized with where the application is in the process, so you can quickly see at what stage you are at with processing a student's enrollment. You do have to be strategic and conscious about what you put on the form. It can quickly be a very long form. I can't think of any instance where this software would not significantly increase the efficiency and accuracy of a district.
January 08, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
It is able to interface with our SIS (student information system) and allow parents to register their children online without filling out redundant paperwork or inappropriate paperwork that is just in the 'packet' for all. The questions that are asked are grade and school appropriate. Our school registration process is much more simple.
- It is able to write back to the student information system with a matching process that ensures the accuracy of student data.
- It tracks the data and the changes, who made the changes, and when the data was imported.
- It organizes the process. It creates a system that relies on checks and balances, and causes you to re-evaluate your process.
- It can be inflexible.
- They are slow on turn-around at times, but I think it has to do with the fact that most people are doing registration at the same time of year.
Read this authenticated review
PowerSchool registration is good for yearly registration and year-round updates. I would say it is not as good as if you just have a short survey to ask-- there may be other alternatives in the district that are not as cumbersome to use to accommodate something like that. If you want to go to online registration or change from another company, you will not find one that is easier to use. We have well over 35,000 parents who use it and are very successful.
We utilize PowerSchool to manage student grades, demographic information, and attendance record keeping. This program is utilized by the entire organization across multiple sites and from elementary through secondary, allowing for coordination of records for the duration of a student's academic career with our organization. We are also able to utilize it to coordinate discipline.
Read Scott Ryan's full review
For all of the basic functions of attendance, bookkeeping, demographics and basic communication, PowerSchool is able to fulfill our needs. It allows for a standard platform across work sites and communication between departments. Gradebook has basic features and is operable. Simple reports can be run to address a range of issues.
PowerSchool is currently being used by our whole district. It is a simple, easy to use way to manage teachers and students. The interface is clear and easy to understand as well. We also use the program to run a variety of queries for data management purposes.
- Clear, easy interface
- Queries are precise
- Data is easily gathered
- I wish there were a list of query options. Sometimes it's hard to find the right query to use in order to get the results you want.
- I think it's helpful to add more color or easier ways to sift through the data.
- Exporting the data into another program that isn't Notepad! How frustrating!
Read Nicole Nixon's full review
A while ago, I had to gather a lot of data and pass it on to my co-workers who used it for a presentation. Having the correct query to use was nice. However, the data exported directly into the Notepad program. While I'm normally not a fan of such a simple program, I like that you could copy and paste directly into an Excel spreadsheet and everything was already set up!
PowerSchool Enrollment Scorecard Summary
About PowerSchool Enrollment
Categories: Student Management
PowerSchool Enrollment Screenshots
PowerSchool Enrollment Competitors
Registration Gateway, SchoolMint, Smart Choice
PowerSchool Enrollment Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PowerSchool Enrollment Technical Details