Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 23, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
It is a central part of client management, from onboarding to completing and closing out the files. It centralizes and organizes client information and makes calendars, tasks, and workflows organized. It allows any person to be able to step into a file and catch up with ease with the next task and management of what is needed to be done.
- Workflows and task management.
- User interface and clarity of features.
- Customer service is expedient and helpful.
- There are some features that are available on one part of the software but not on others. E.g., when creating a task, you can add and make new tags. But during the creation of a workflow, when making a task, you can't make new tags. You have to make the task outside of the workflow space.
- An event whereby you can invite outside users/clients without creating a client portal.
- If the client portal was a bit more robust, I would like to use it. See the first item; I am unable to make tasks through workflows with links to be populated for my clients to make client task easier when I need to direct them to a different webpage to complete an item.
It is perfect for law management as it has integrations with Lawpay, which is specific for operating and trust account billing. I am able to create custom intakes for a client to fill out, automated with a task when submitted, and then review and response. I am also able to use the forms for internal use to enter information and use templates to populate those fields onto documents that I create.
Read Chris Nguyen's full review
I love the Support team. Available through chat on any screen on your practice panther. They say they respond within 24 hours but it's usually at most 3 hours and they direct you a solution or that confirm no available solution. The team at PP is always helpful and know how to follow up with issues in a timely manner.
PracticePanther Scorecard Summary
What is PracticePanther?
PracticePanther is law practice management software. It is simple, easy to use, mobile-responsive, and secure. Customers include solo practitioners, virtual, small, and mid-sized firms worldwide. The core of PracticePanther software includes contact & matter management, time & expense tracking, invoicing, calendaring, reporting, permissions, tasks, templates, intake forms, document management & automation. A free trial is available for 3 clients / 3 cases.
CosmoLex, Needles, Lawcus
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Monthly Plan||$49||per user|
|Annual Plan||$39||per user|
PracticePanther Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PracticePanther Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish|