Inject energy into your ppt
August 27, 2020
Inject energy into your ppt
Liceo AntupillanEducation Management, 11-50 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Prezi
I got to know Prezi about three years ago, thanks to some classes I took at a foundation that trains teachers in new pedagogical strategies. I was used to (as was almost everyone until a few years ago) Powerpoint presentations, but when I saw Prezi I was pleasantly surprised. From that moment on, I started using Prezi in all my courses and even did a "training" on it to my colleagues. It has helped me a lot (along with other tools) to achieve a greater interest in students and to be able to keep their attention on activities for longer times.
- Transforms boring ppt style presentations into more dynamic and entertaining presentations by adding movements between objects, by being able to zoom, or rotate the screen. It is especially useful to me when we are studying the solar system.
- Another very good thing is that you can convert your ppt to Prezi format with just a few clicks, giving life to the presentations.
- Prezi also gives you the possibility of using a free account (with certain restrictions) which is very good, especially if you are a student since it allows you to have the experience of creating a fun presentation easily and without spending your money.
- Allows you to save and share your presentations quite easily and quickly.
- I think it would be a good idea to let the free versions also download your Prezi presentations, perhaps adding a watermark or something similar.
- In the beginning, getting used to the margins and sizes of the elements is a bit complicated, so perhaps it would be convenient to add a kind of help or tool that could self-correct the sizes and locations in case there is a possible problem with these (especially with the sizes if you make them too small).
- It has allowed me to take more entertaining and dynamic courses.
- It has encouraged me to be more detailed and enthusiastic in my teaching work, by spending more time preparing Prezi material.
- My students are more enthusiastic about prezi presentations themselves
- It has improved the attention and participation of the students since I have been able to make some presentations with a game style.
It is a modern and easy-to-use tool (after a while) that allows you to make dynamic and trained presentations without the need to be an expert user. It has allowed me to improve the attention and motivational processes of my students. In addition, it has many [community users] who make videos and teach the many uses that you can use Prezi. And because, despite the restrictions of the free version, everyone can access and make use of Prezi and thus improve their boring ppt and inject some vitality into them.
Do you think Prezi delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Prezi's feature set?
Did Prezi live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Prezi go as expected?
Would you buy Prezi again?
In my case, Prezi is suitable whenever I need to present a material/task/activity, or when I require my students to make a presentation about the content we have been working on. In addition, it also serves me at meetings held with the community to present the work we do, the goals that we propose as a school, and the way we want to work to achieve our goals.
I can't think of a scenario in which it is less suitable, since you can make more "formal" presentations and others more "entertaining." It seems to me that for older teachers, it is more difficult to use Prezi. They seem to find it difficult to create their own templates.